Ratings for Dr. Salvatore R. Tuzzo

I had an unnerving experience with Dr. Tuzzo. During our session he talked about his son's startup and asked me for advice, was unavailable by phone, and fraudulently billed me on multiple occasions despite not seeing him for over a year! Phone number on statement doesn't work so I informed him 3 times and on the 3rd time he told me in a raised voice that I have to call his billing person to resolve this. Only got resolved when I threatened to report him to the better business bureau. He is a crook!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Tuzzo is absent minded, and potentially senile, to the point where he wrote prescriptions incorrectly about 50% of the time. When faced with the news that a pharmacy was legally forced to reject his prescription, he seemed to habitually insist that I stop going to those pharmacies. He uses a medical billing service that often does not attempt to bill the insurance company (and gives up attempts to collect the insurance portion of payment at the first sign of resistance), so watch the invoices very carefully! It was also more than a little off-putting that I had to listen to his repeated ramblings about "how beautiful foreign women are".

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

No staff, no regular hours. Doctor often makes mistakes on prescriptions, causing them to be rejected at the pharmacy. The third party he uses for billing often makes mistakes (in their favor), so review your invoices carefully

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr Tuzzo has helped me with my ADHD very well. I was taking a medication with terrible side effects and he switched me off it and gave me the perfect one.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Tuzzo has always been very helpful, and worked with me on selecting the best medication for my condition. He is also friendly and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Went in for the introductory appointment and he wanted me to stop my medication for depression although it had been helping me for 3 years. *no staff

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Dr. Salvatore R. Tuzzo's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1966)

Top Hospitals in Mountain View, CA