Ratings for Dr. Sean Keyes

Sean Jr was my mother's doctor for many years. She has developed many debilitating health problems which have begun to affect her mood and behaviour. After escalating disagreements in the office, he discharged her from the practice. I called asking for help as in referall to geriatrician and prescription refills and he refused. She ended up hospitalized and I was able to get an emergency geriatrics referral . They figured out that she was taking numerous incorrect medications prescribed by Sean ....with a few Med changes, she is almost as good as new. Watch your elderly parents if they have him for a doctor. He doesn't keep up to date on meds for seniors. She was also in such a state that she could not eat solid foods for extended period of time. He brushed off her digestions issues. Turns out she has a serious stomach disorder that caused many physical problems and severe depression.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

dirty office not helpful doctor phone lines always busy

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

A few years ago I went to see Sean Jr because I had pneumonia. He gave me a prescription. I took a severe reaction to the medication after I started taking it. I went right back to his office and he ignored my symptoms. Less than 48 hours later I landed in the hospital because of the prescription. I nearly died. Please, don't go to Sean Jr. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

I would "NOT" recommend this doctor. His is perpetually late, at least an hour to two hours for every appointment. I have called for days trying to get a hold of anyone in the office to make an appointment and when finally I get through the appointment is at least a month to 2 months away. When you finally do get to see the doctor it is always rushed and you never get a true diagnoses, better luck to Google your symptoms than talking to this doctor about them. He never takes the time to really hear your symptoms. you are just a number and its a race to see how many people he can see in a day. Terrible Service! Terrible Doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I would advise EVERYONE not to go to any doctor (lol) that works there....absolutely useless bunch of idiots who work there ( like they even do ) starting with the receptionist who should be put to sleep, after all they seem to be doing that from the start,

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

You have better odds of winning the lottery than you do getting a hold of his receptionist, who once you manage to get a hold of is unimaginably rude, inconsiderate and couldn't care less about what you have to say. Once you are in the office you must wait a life time to see the doctor who insists on impersonating The Flash (the super hero) you might only see him for about 20 seconds if you are lucky often to receive common sense advise and/or the wrong diagnosis . I strongly recommend you get into Medical School before getting an appointment with Dr. Keys, it will be a better use of your time and don't worry if you don't feel smart enough to finish Medical School neither did Dr. Keys and he has a practice.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Couldn't get through on the phone for 3 days called 25 times per day! As for the doc not bad but not very helpful

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I find that you have to educate yourself before you go to see him. That's okay with me, I usually end up asking for what I want. I do wish that he would come into the modern era and have email communication between his patients and him and/or his staff.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

the secretary is useless ,they say to call between 9 am and 3 pm but no one ever answers the phone ,if you go there , nobody's on the phone or at the desk for that matter

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Very nice, pleasant doctor. Met him at the KV Medical Clinic. I told him about the thyroid problem I have and that I was soon getting my results back from Dr. John Dornan. He piped up and said that he wanted to see those results too. He sounded interested in my medical problems which some doctors are too busy to listen to. I'd give him 5 out of 5 overall.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013