Ratings for Dr. MA Bramstrup

Dr. Bramstrup is a wonderful doctor. She is highly intelligent, will refer when needed, very observant with patients symptoms and able to prescribe the correct and best treatment for her patients. Dr. Bramstrup never rushes you, and listens very carefully. She tells you like it is and at the same time comes across not only in a professional manner, but with compassion as well. Our family feels blessed to have Dr. Bramstrup for our family physician.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Very efficient, straight forward, and helpful. Willing to fully explain any questions on medical conditions.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

MaryAnn has been my doctor for 15 years now, she has been absolutely a God send...I lost my family doctor in Fredericton and since I lived in Nackawic she took me on right away. My file was large, actually it was 2 files both at least 4 inches thick. I had my previous doctor's office send them both to her, and the next week I saw her in the office and she knew everything that was on BOTH files...actually she had it all memorized!! I love her pets they are relaxing and enjoyable, it kind it gives you a sense of calmness and peace while you are waiting. Mary Ann is super at referring you to a specialist when necessary. She asked me to come in to review my knee x-rays 6 years ago, once she saw them she immediately called Dr. Dickinson and he told her he would see me in the fracture clinic at DECRH in 1 hour. When I got there he looked at my x-tray with me and then told me I needed surgery for bilateral total knee replacement, and he would operate first on my right knee the next week!!. If Mary Ann had not called him I would have waited in pain until I saw him in his office. She goes that extra mile and it shows how much she cares, she will listen to ALL your issues, unlike some doctors who only deal with 1 medical issue per visit. You might have to wait a bit, but you know what she will give you as much time as the person who is currently in her office.. She also greets each patient at her office door calls them by name and I have NEVER seen her in a BAD mood, I am sure she has them, as we all do but, I find her an UBER professional!! If she is in a bad modd it never affects her professional interaction with her patients. Staff are super as well always call me by my first name ask me how I am doing, how was the drive up. Always willing to chat if no one else is in the waiting room. Great office atmosphere with professionalism all around from Mary Ann to BOTH Administrative Assistants.. For those who call her administrative Assistant a b*%$h walk a mile in her shoes, phone ringing nonstop, people yelling at her etc. it is a hard job and everyone is entitled to a bad day. I hope I will have her for a little while longer.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Bramstrup is an excellent doctor. The town of Nackawic is extremely lucky to have her. She is extremely thorough and never seems in a rush to get you out the door. I have almost always been able to get in to see her last minute if there is something urgent and have only waited more than 10 minutes in her office once. I think she is a very honest, straightforward, and intelligent person. I hope she stays in practice for many years to come.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

She has been my doctor for over 20 years, and I have always loved her. Not one to beat about the bush, she is practical and to the point, and is not hesitant to refer you if she does not know what to do. Always takes the time to talk to you about what is going on, and does not rush you out the door. Maybe that is why some have to wait a bit, but usually the wait time is not too long. My husband's old doctor would close his file and make him leave the office after 10 minutes - such a gross thing to do to patient who just might need 15 minutes of your time. She is not like that at all. The animals are fine with me, but I can understand why someone would not like it. The biggest and really only complaint is the super uncool, nasty and hateful b*&$h that answers the phone (the YOUNGER voice). Very unprofessional, unkind, and cannot even hardly look you in the eye when you come in. Cannot say hello and mean it. Wish she were not there- makes go to see Dr. Bramstrup unpleasant (for me anyway) until I get in the doctor's office itself.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I think she is great but she does have one staff member who is not as helpful as the other. People may complain about her punctuality, but she is continuously adding unscheduled patients in as well who have serious illnesses. i have been with her for 10 years, and i like she doesnt beat around the bush about things.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

She is flexible if you need emergent care. If you get your feelings hurt easily then she is not the one for you. Great Doctor for kids as well as she has many pets to keep them wanting to come back.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Extreme wait times, very eccentric, you are forced to accept her opinion or be browbeaten. Her care has declined markedly over the past couple years, and she will often fail to follow up or take interest in your case.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Bramstrup for over 25 yrs. She is there for me, always. Some who don't like what she has to say is because she knows how to call a spade a spade. I think some patients do not follow her advice and when she calls them on it, they think she is being rude. Dr. Bramstrup has been in her profession for a great deal of time so I think she would know when a patient is "Peeing on her feet and trying to tell her it's raining out". She is very knowledgable and prompt when seeking advice and help from other health professionals. I trust her with my health and well-being.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Attitude: Do not question me I am sitting on the right hand of God and I know everything. Very rude. Sometime I wonder how much she knew....always passing you on to someone else

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012