Ratings for Dr. Lev H. Bragg

I went to Dr.Bragg with 3 problems, all ear,nose & throat related. He focused on one remedy for serveral years with no relief for the problem. I was advised by my doctor to go back one last time. I was very upset with no progress and then he came up with different things he could try. He did not understand my frustration at it taking several years for him to try something else. And, now I'm still frustrated that had he tried these things before now, I could have had relief years ago. I am going to change ENT and would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Bragg is an outstanding doctor. He took time to describe my condition and recommending a treatment for it. I eventually had to have surgery. Dr. Bragg performed the surgery and was very compassionate both prior to and after the surgery.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Bragg is a wonderful doctor. He always takes time to listen to me and never seems in a hurry. He is very knowledgable. Staff is very friendly and I never have to wait long to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

I have had only positive experiences with Dr. Bragg. He put tubes in my 9 month old son's ears and did a great job. Our pediatrician was very happy with Dr. Bragg's work and added him to the recommended list. Each time we've visited, the wait has been short and Dr. Bragg is very prompt. He is very knowlegable.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Dr. Lev H. Bragg's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1982)