Ratings for Dr. Blane E. Bateman

Very kind and caring, Went in for ear wax removal. He noticed a skin cancer on side of face. Next appointment he removed it.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

The guy is a jerkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

My son had chronic ear infections ans stayed sick constantly when he was younger. Dr Bateman saw him took out his tonsils, adenoids, and pt tubes in his ears. He was wonderful with my son as well as our entire family. I would recommend him to anyone- and have made several referrals to him and everyone loved him. His staff was also nice and the people at the surgery center was awesaome. Ever since we had the surgery he has hardly been sick at all!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Horrible Doctor!!! Had Septoplasty surgery last week and my nose is the same, still crooked and I cannot breathe out of my right nostril. He did not care and also was very un-professional after I told him my nose is the same as it was. In front of everybody in his practice he said that I was under the influence of narcotics which I wasnt. This guy is worthless and should not be a doctor of any kind.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

At 30 years old I developed a chronic ear infection. Several trips to the ER and 4 doctors and I kept getting the run around. Different antibiotics, and other medicines, steroids and pain meds. I dont care for pain meds at all! 9 months I delt with the pain and with this nasty green goo draining from my ear. I decided to try Dr Bateman and it was the best thing I could have done. Two weeks after seeing him I had a tube in my ear and the infection was Gone. He was very kind and helpful. I recommend him to everyone and anyone needing an awesome caring doctor

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I was referred to Bateman by another doctor who treated me with numerous sinus infections. He determined through an ex-ray that I needed to have my sinus cavities cleaned out. I went through the surgery and he then put me on an atomizer that I had numerous problems with. I had questions, so I called his office. The receptionist has no manners. She would tell me the nurse would call me back, but she never did. I have had both of them speak harshly to me. But this was after they got paid for the surgery. They were happy to talk with me before. Finally, I spoke to Bateman and I told him that the atomizer was putting a strain on my breathing from my nose. He had a suggestion or two and I tried them. I called him back to give him the results and he stated he had done all he could for me, that he would be handing me off to an ENT in Birmingham, AL. If I had my time to do over, he would not have touched me and I'm certainly going to see anyone in Birmingham that he recommends. Wasted time!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Blane E. Bateman's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company