Ratings for Dr. William R. Blythe

The admitted that they didn't know what was wrong, and referred me to another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Very disappointed. Staff unfriendly and unwilling to help. They are a monopoly in town and it shows. I made the drive to a nearby city. The ENT there was shocked at the treatment plan from Dr. Blythe. His prescription dosage for me was untested and considered dangerous. I sought a second opinion and another doctor verified that Dr. Blythe had prescribed a dangerous dosage of the medicine he gave to me. I'm glad I sought second opinions before having long term health problems from his treatment plan. It is worth your drive to Columbus or Montgomery to find another ENT.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

When I remained sick for several month and my general practioner was unable to diagnose my illness, Dr. Blythe was the only Doctor that was able to help me get well. He has a friendly out-going personality, and his nurse is equally friendly.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. William R. Blythe's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1992)

Tufts Health Plans