Ratings for Dr. Thomas H. Cawthon

-excellent physician with a kind and caring manner. I trust Dr. Cawthon with my health and that of my wife and children. We have used Dr. Cawthon as our physician for more than 30 years. Ware blessed to have him in Montgomery.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

He was once a good doctor..NOwadays he seems to be too concerned with money to make a good doctor! He wants to see you 10 times before he even begins to help you.If you smoke don't waste your time going to see him he won't help you at all..I told him by exact problem and how i have even helped myself in the past and his reply was "what do you want me to do about it"..He did not even try, i spent more time waiting than i did with him..The simple truth to the matter is he sucks now!! Go find someone who cares about how their patients feel while i suffer with my same condition he refuses to try to correct.He tells me to stop smoking and he will help me so i did stop 3 months later i go and see him and i get the same treatment even after i tell him i quit smoking..Like i said just go find a real doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

I recieved excellent care under Dr Cawthon--he did my sinus and thyroid surgery. He is a wonderful Doctor-I give him the hightest ratings there are.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

very nice, spends adequate time with his patients very good with children

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

He makes you aware of everything he is going to do and doesn't do anything unless it is warranted.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Thomas H. Cawthon's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1970)