Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Palesano

Dr. Palesano is the only doctor I trust to treat my son's sinus issues. He takes time to listen to what my son has to say and then explains what is going on in a manner that my son and I can both understand. A+++

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Palesano is one of the best physicians I have ever known or had take care of my family member. He was wonderful and I believe a superior surgeon based on our experience and his reputation as well. I would highly recommend him for any ENT surgery especially hearing/tumor related surgery as well. GOD BLESS HIM and his professionalism in caring for our child. Tami Green, CRNP, CDE (nurse practitioner at USA Pediatric Endocrinology).

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

One of the greatest people in the world He did my son's tonsils and my son still talks about him 3 years later

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Palesano has treated both of my children and me for years. He is a very kind and caring doctor, who will go out of his way to work us in on his schedule. Almost every time, he is able to see us the same day I call. This is very important to a mother with young children. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr. Richard L. Palesano's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)