Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Sillers

I have been a patient of Dr. Sillers for more than15 years. I lost my sense of smell and had a house fire. I was not able to smell the smoke and was terrified that I could of lost my life. Dr. Sillers was so patient in helping me to gain my sense of smell back. I had two surgeries and eventually my sense of smell returned. I am so thankful to have such an awesome Doctor who cares very much about his patient. I am always telling patients about how GREAT of a Otolaryngologist(ENT) he is. We are so lucky to have him! Geraldine Williams

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I received excellent care from Dr. Sillers. He made an accurate diagnosis, and though my problem required surgery, I am more than satisfied with the care I have received from Dr. Sillers. I would use him again without hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Sillers is excellent. My husband had a deviated septum and went to someone else who did an outdated botch of a job repairing it. Not only did dr sellers agree to see him, he did everything he could to fix that Dr.'s mistake. His office is always clean, he's up to date, has state of the art equipment, is professional, caring, and has the steadiest hand I've ever seen in my life. ??

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

My son broke his nose so we went to Dr. Sillers. He was excellent. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Sillers for surgery to correct a cerebral spinal fluid leak repair and was extremely pleased with the results. I was quite impressed with his professionalism and knowledge of my problem. I have had no regrets and would refer anyone to Dr. Sillers.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Have had sinus problem since i was a child,seven major surgeries over a period of 15 years and was told eventually there was nothing that could be done for me.A fellow employee told me about Dr. Sillers and i thought why not. I had to try someone.Made a excellent decision and he has help me like no one else has. One surgery he had to do and i have to see him every three months and i drive 130 miles one way. Worth every minute or mile.Very professional staff,great nurses and Dr. Sillers treats you exactly like you want to be treated and he is always on time,you rarely ever wait.Great dr. and just a good guy.Also a good dad and family man.I have sent several friends to him and they all have thank me.If he was across the country i would fly to see this Dr. Thanks for reading this,its all true.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

Dr. Sillers is the best ENT in birmingham as far as I am concerned. He's state of the art, up to date, office staff is great. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

After seeing several ENT's, and having those ENT's see the same scans that Dr. Sillers saw, he immediately saw the problem that I was having and was able to show it to me. He was then able to explain the procedure he would use to fix the problem.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Sillers freely offers advice on medical issues and is clearly an excellent diagnostician.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr Sillers is excellent! I had surgery nearly 2 years ago and had several follow-up appointments. He was always on time (very little wait). He is extremely intelligent and has the needed equipment in his office. The office is convenient and clean. Would recommend him to anyone needing an ENT.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr. Michael J. Sillers's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal