You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jon E. Pangia

Terrible terrible person, adultorous man who treats you like a number.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

What a great doctor! He explained my disease better than any doctor had even tried before! I want to be notified if he ever starts a private pracitice so I can be his paitent.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

This young doctor was very polite and extremely helpful. Even though I have been to the hospital several times for my condition, I have never had my disease and my medicines so well explained. Even though he was very busy, he came into my room several times to check on me until I was finally able to go home. I felt much safer than many other times I had to go to the ER.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2005

Dr. Jon E. Pangia's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible terrible person, adultorous man who treats you like a number. "

August 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "acted very inappropriate towards a young female coworker. Displayed unprofessionalism a crossed the board. Overheard a disturbing conversation pertaining to tel..."

October 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=5771'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

February 5, 2014