Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Mancuso

I saw doctor Mancuso for a deviated septum. I have paid the price for his mistake since. He took out too much of my turnbinates and it is irreplaceable. I am now going on my 4th surgery to try to fix the damage. I've heard doctors refer to his work in my nose as, "barbaric". I know he's done a fabulous job with tonsils and ear tubes, but as far as the nose goes, stay as far away as possible. Proctect yourself and your children.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

After waiting for 2 months to get an appointment, on the appointment day this doctor refused to see my 1 yr old as we were few minutes late. We had been Trying to call docs office to inform we were running late but no one picked up the call. Inspite of explaining the situation our appointment was canceled. I will never visit this doc again neither would recommend him to anyone. There are many other better docs who are more professional.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

PLEASE DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR OR ANYONE IN THEIR OFFICE AT DOBSON ROAD IN MESA, AZ. THE OFFICE STAFF HAS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE IN ANY SENSE ALL THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IS YOUR INSURANCE AND YOUR COPAY. OUR FIRST APPT WAS CANCELLED BY THEM THEM, THEY CALLED US AT 9:05AM WHEN THE APPT WAS AT 9:20AM TO TELL US DR HAD TO PERFORM SURGERY. WE HAD TO WAIT ANOTHER 3 WEEKS FOR THE RESCHEDULED APPT AND MY WIFE WAS AT OFFICE AND I WAS ON THE WAY WITH THE INSURANCE CARD AND MEDICAL PAYMENT CARD AND THEY CANCELLED ON US AGAIN. THIS WAS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE AND ITS SHAMEFUL AT HOW THE STAFF IN THIS OFFICE TREATS THEIR PATIENTS WITHOUT REGARD AND I'M SURE THIS DOCTOR IS AWARE OF THIS AND CONDONES IT. ANYONE LOOKING FOR AN ENT DR DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL PERIOD. THERE IS A LOT I COULD SAY BUT I'LL STOP HERE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME AND HAVE ALREADY WASTED A COUPLE HOURS OF MY PRECIOUS TIME.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Cancelled first appointment the day before then waiting until day before reschedule to tell me they wouldn't see my son without his medical records and they hadn't requested them so I needed to do it. When I couldn't get the records they refused to see us. A real shame, staff unhelpful - I rescheduled with a different practice. Terrible customer service.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

You will wait for DR. Mancuso but he is worth the wait. My son Aidan has been seeing DR. Mancuso since he was 7 months old, he is 3 1/2 now. DR. Mancuso has placed two sets of tubes in my son's ears and he recently removed Aidan's tonsils and adenoids. DR. Mancuso has been amazing with my son and my son really likes him, he talks about him all of the time. This Doctor is top doc in my book!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Mancuso is awesome! He has the best bedside manner of any doctor we've ever met. He found problems with my kids that other doctors couldn't find and even with me! He is a lifesaver and we'll use him forever!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

My 2 year old son was admitted to the hospital in May for a breathing problem he's had since birth. Dr. Mancuso was the ENT on staff that day and he came in to check out my son. He did x-rays, a scope on him and the next day told me that he'll need surgery. He told me to wait till the cough to go down and then make an appointment for an in office visit. So that's what we did. We ended up waiting for an hour and a half after our appointment, the visit with Dr. Mancuso was less then 10 minutes long. Basically saying tells hold off on surgery. Bring him back in September and we'll go from there. He told us that my son CAN'T get,the problem that he's been having, in the summer season and if the problems appear before the next visit to take him to the ER. Well guess what? He got it and when I called Dr. Mancuso didn't seem to care and he didn't even know my son or seeing him those two times. I'm now looking for a new ENT.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Took our one year old son to him for surgery. Amazing Dr. and we would refer anyone to him. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr Mancuso is a great ent my kids just love him. He is a good Dr he saved my daughter from getting a trach.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Dr. Robert F. Mancuso's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1989)