Ratings for Dr. Jerald S. Altman

He is simple just the BEST ever. He is professional.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Outstanding. suffered with vertigo for 4 1/2 months. One visit to the office and came out a completely different person. Vertigo Gone. Amazing. Will recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

He read my medical records from other doctors, and came to the expected news of needing surgery of the throat. After explaining some details about it, he offered me time to think about it. I elected to wait a while, but after a couple of months, his staff called me saying the doctor feels that I shouldn't take too long to make my choice. So I had it done that same month. The surgery was done in a hospital environment surgery center where I felt safe if any other condition arose. With 2 doctors in the operating room, the procedure went flawless. I came out feeling alright and slept that day away. On the 2nd day and thereafter, I had very little amount of discomfort! I am very happy with the outcome! He called me that next morning to see how I was doing and if I had any questions. I don't see any room for improvement.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Altman is knowledgeable, kind, reassuring, takes the time to answer all questions, and does not make you feel rushed. My only complaint is that I've had great difficulty scheduling a follow-up appointment (which isn't Dr. Altman's fault). The gentleman in charge of scheduling appointments has screwed up the date/time of my follow-up appointment on two different occasions - very frustrating.

Submitted December 8, 2016

Professional , kind and caring. He knows his stuff. Very knowledgeable. Yes and funny too. Would and do highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Very warm, professional and easy to be around. He was great at explaining things to my husband. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Altman nice, knowledgeable, kind on time and funny we would recommend him to any of our friends and family. He is going to assitant our ortho doctor in a neck surgery for my husband and we wouldn't have anyone but him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Altman is the best! I had a thyroidectomy in January performed by Dr. Altman I was one of the overly nervous patients. Dr. Altman put me at ease with his sense of humor and professionalism. I put the operation off for almost 2 years but turns out that because of Dr. Altman..I actually had some fun. I'm healing nicely and recommend him to all. He's great!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr Altman has operated twice on both of my kids. He is not only one of my favorite doctors, but I really enjoy him as a person. We had a very negative experience with our previous ENT & had a bad outcome for a minor surgery there. Dr. Altman was not only FAR more professional, but our surgical outcomes were much better. My kids love seeing him. He relates well with kids and has a great sense of humor. Instead of meeting the stereotype of a condescending, arrogant and distant doctor, he is personable and approachable. We will be disappointed when our kids' follow ups are over & we don't get to see him!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

I was very impressed with his knowledge and the time he spent explaining my cat scan to me. Dr. Altman has a very funny personality and made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Dr. Jerald S. Altman's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ohio Medical University (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ