Ratings for Dr. Randall W. Black

I called to set up a new patient appointment and the receptionist was very rude! While trying to make my appointment I was holding the phone with my shoulder writing down what she was saying and very rudely she exclaimed "Do you realize your pushing buttons? That's very loud in my ear." There are far better ways she could have expressed that. Zero amount of customer appreciation or service. I cancelled my appointment and went to a different DR all because of the receptionist.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Doctor Black saved my life, simply by looking at my ER chart a few hours after I had been released from the ER for the third time that week. He saw the issue, and had the ER call me back in immediately. I owe him my life and truly believe he is the absolute best ENT available, and will be my forever ENT. He also treated my very young son about two years ago and within two minutes of seeing my son was on the phone clearing a surgery room for the next day so my infant wouldn't have to suffer any longer than necessary.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Randall W. Black's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

UnitedHealthcare