Ratings for Shirley Meltzer

Shirley is the best midwife you can imagine. She is so knowledgeable, and has a very calm and positive vibe. I had a fantastic home birth with her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Shirley is an excellent midwife, as is the whole colletive of midwives in her office. I have recieved excellent care from Shirley for both my pregnancies & postpartum care. She is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Shirley is a fantastic midwife as are all the midwives in her clinic!! She was very reassuring and very supportive during my pregnancy after my car was hit by a driver who ran a red light. I would recommend Shirley or any of her colleagues to anyone who is considering having a midwife.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

Shirley is the best midwife ever! I have had her for all my 5 children, and we all love her! She answers all my questions, and has a lot of good ideas for alternative treatments as well. All the midwives at that clinic are really great too. They all care about you, and your family, and you really get to feel really close with them. Even the secretaries are really nice.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007