Ratings for Dr. Daniel B. Hurley

I found Dr Hurley to be inpatient, non compassionate and does not take the time to listen to his patients and help with follow up medical issue. In addition i found the office staff is curt, cold and unfriendly and I would not recommend this physician

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I don't recommend! Rude incompetent staff. 10 days for ear infection appt.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Hurley removed my sons tonsils when he was younger. I was nervous because I didn't know what to expect. Him and his staff made me feel so comfortable. The procedure left like it took 5 minutes. He explained everything he was going to do and asked if we had any questions. After the procedure he explained wheat to expect and asked if we had any questions. I loved that! He took time with us and didn't rush to do his next thing. My 2 year old has to go an ENT and we are differently going to Hurley. I'd recommend Dr. Hurley to my friends, family, even strangers. :)

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Dr. Hurley did my thyroid surgery (partial) and was great. He saved me from having to have the other side out by taking a conservative approach and suggesting we biopsy the other side before jumping to a total removal. It saved my left side! He has good bedside manner and personally called me to see how I was doing. Great doc and surgeon!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. Daniel B. Hurley's Credentials

• Spanish

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

First Health