Ratings for Dr. Jordan S. Weiner

Several ago Dr. Weiner performed an unnecessary surgery on me which i deeply regret. I was not informed of the side effects which have caused me a myriad of problems. I have forgiven him after several years of emotional suffering however i believe he made an error in judgement

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

AFter seeing another doctor for the same problem and no solution, Dr Weiner came up with an easy and non-invasive solution. I highly recommend Dr Weiner, he spends time to talk to you and understand your needs.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr. Weiner has changed my life. I suffered from chronic sinusitis with repeated antibiotic therapy for over 20 years. He treated the root cause of the infections not just the symptoms. Without having to undergo surgery, I have not had a sinus infection or been on antibiotics for over three years. He takes the time to truly understand the problem I would highly recommend Dr. Weiner.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

On 10/25/11 I had a septoplasty from Dr.Weiner who saw me through a pre-surgery panic attack, convinced me to go ahead with the surgery and was very helpful with post-op advice and therapy.I would recommend him whole-heartedly.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Had surgery with him. He hired a nurse out of my plan to assist. Office Mgr. acknowledge I was not informed verbally or written. Because she wasn't in my plan she is charging me more then I even had to pay him, the anesthesiologist (m.d.) or the hospital! They are sending me to collection. I feel blackmailed! Weiner's office could have chosen an M.D. or assistant in my plan BcBS but electively did this. I have spoken to all managers. Be very careful of this practice..unethical and dishonest!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Dr. Jordan S. Weiner's Credentials

• German

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1994)