Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Strasser

My mother went to see Dr Strasser for an ear wax problem. He came into the room and asked my mother what was wrong, and then left----and never came back! After about 15 minutes sitting in exam room she got up and left.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Years ago I had a broken nose so I went to get an answer on how I could get it corrected. Younger suggested surgery so I went through with it hoping my situation would be corrected. Instead of it being broken again and reset he opted for taking cartilage out. I've never experienced anything more painful coming out of that surgery and for nearly two weeks. Outside of swallowing blood every inhaled breath felt like inhaling broken glass through my nose. I knew there were complications when he left me bleeding in his office upon my appointment following my surgery. Strasser suggested ANOTHER surgery and I couldn't fathom going through that again (I still can't!). My problem hasn't been corrected and its been over a decade. After all this time fighting my breathing problems I'm finally seeing another ENT Dr. who is finally going to reset my nose like I'd hoped would be done in the first place. My question for Dr. Strasser then is why this wasn't an option for me in the first place?

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr. Mark D. Strasser's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Prescott, AZ