Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Orozco

Horrible staff. Called and questioned if they would accept AHCCCS APIPA and their reponse was Yes. Then asked if they accept AHCCCS Mercy Care, and they said no. As conversation was going, she interrupts and goes "Why would you ask about mercy care? You can't double insurance." I was like in my mind "Huh?" Seriously? I said "What's your problem for me asking?" And she hung up. RUDE front desk staff. Stay away.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Doctor Orozco is a good doctor his staff on the other hand is disorganized and can get you in trouble like it did to me. It's unfortunate that would what would be a good practice for Dr. Orozco is overshadowed by his staff, which will get you into trouble if you're not on careful. On a visit with the Dr. his staff forgot to charge me a 25 dll copay, they had my address wrong incorrectly thus their letter requesting payment was never received, the 25 dlls was sent to collections, which I of course paid immediately upon being notified by the collection agency. Then this past week I make an appointment for ear trouble I've been having, I'm given an appointment, I plan my day accordingly to be there on time, to my surprise I'm banned bc of the collection thing! Incredible. Also, I called after to complain and try to speak to the Dr. and they hung up on me. Great way to keep a practice going in this economy. Hopefully they're not sloppy with the medical files as well.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

It is true that you do wait a long time. (I've never been seen on time and am typically an hour behind.) However, it is also true that Dr. Orozco will sit with you to discuss any concerns you have for as long as it takes. He gives you a 100%. He is one of the top ears, nose and throat doctors in Phoenix, so if you're willing to wait for the best, it's worth it. You're in excellent hands with him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr. Orozco will give you all the time you need to discuss your issues. He's extremely knowledgeable, patient and very nice. I've been very happy with his care and the surgery he did. The office wait can be long, but that's because he's giving the person in front of you the same kind of attention you will receive. Try for 1st appt of the morning or aft.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

Dr. Charles R. Orozco's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1984)

Healthnet