Ratings for Dr. Ben E. Leff

I found Mr. Leff to be extremely arrogant, I would say never mention anything you may have researched about your problem to him, he will not take it well. after I did, he became totally uninterested in me, and said really childish personal things about my hair, condition, etc. He seems to have some knowledge, but is really closed minded, impersonal, and immature, in my experience. It's important to find a doctor who listens and cares, I would not recommend Mr. Leff

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I think Dr. Ben Leff is excellent! He can be short and to the point but is an excellent Dr. He knows his stuff. His sense of humor may not be appreciated by all but I enjoy it. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. His office staff is fine, no complaints. He treats both my elderly parents and me.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

I found him very unhelpful. he didn’t appear to be listening to me. he didn’t explain his procedures except for a few moments before he preformed them. example: if you’re going to put things in my nose &/or mouth, I would like to hear more than a few seconds about it first, or perhaps a warning that it going to be painful. After all, I was already nervous. he nonchalantly told me my diagnosis, which I was not pleased with and struggle to understand. he offered no helpful information, no further explanation and did not respond openly to questioning. it seemed like he thought I was full of it from the moment I got there. and he was rude to my family member. I am now going to get a second opinion because his pompous attitude has left me skeptical of the diagnosis. The staff was very friendly and helpfull.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Doctor is good, staff is TERRIBLE. They are great "gatekeepers" but absolutely horrendous at helping you, the patient out. The staff does not call you back, and does not inform you of what is going on.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

UNIQUE BEDSIDE MANNER, BUT VERY POLITE, THOROUGH AND ATTENTIVE. DEDICATES TIME FOR YOUR QUESTIONS. SURGICAL TECHNIQUE WAS SCARY GOOD - COMPLETE RECOVERY OF TUMOR REMOVAL AND AN ALMOST INVISIBLE SCAR. ONLY DOWNSIDE WAS PAIN WITH HAVING DRAIN PULLED (NOT WARNED WELL). WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE STRONGLY.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Very caring, listened well, understood my needs, treated me professionally.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Ben E. Leff's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)