Ratings for Dr. Bradley A. Greene

Really excellent. I've seen Dr. Greene twice now, not including follow-up and one surgical appointment. He and his staff are warm, professional, and he is a perfectionist without being pushy. You can tell there's a Type A personality in there, but he goes out of his way to be gracious. Great skills and A for Effort in bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

He is awesome! Does great work. Very professional.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Greene is such a terrible surgeon. He did a rhinoplasty on me and totally screwed it up. He gave me a box nose that was so obviously operated on. He claimed he could easily fix it and somehow I believed him. He made it even worse which I didn't think was possible. He made it so asymmetric and dented in. It was an absolute nightmare. He charged 10,000 then 5,000 to completely ruin my nose. I had to get a final revision from another Dr who could barely give me a slightly normal nose after by some miracle. Dr. Greene messed up my life with his terrible rhinoplasties, he is a liar and assures you he can easily give you what you want. He is a terrible surgeon and I would never ever go to him for anything. Please stay away at all costs. This man should have his license revoked.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Bradley A. Greene's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med