Ratings for Dr. Ayal Willner

Dr. Willner is a great doctor. His staff is the worst. It's to bad. Staff ruins it for Dr. Willner. They all should be replaced. I won't come back because of his staff.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr Willner is terrific. He has taken care of my whole family. He is a doctor one can completely rely on. When he is out of town his partner and physician's assistant took excellent care of us. They are a wonderful qualified and caring team.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

Very knowledgeable and helpful doctor. He has a good sense of humor and is very straight forward. On the other hand, the staff at the Long Beach location has no idea what they are doing. They don't return phone calls and they are "too busy" to do THEIR JOB. They made me wait for almost a month just to get some questions answered about my surgery. Then, to top that off, the lady couldn't even answer the questions.....she had to "transfer" me (once again) to someone else. Be careful with the staff; if you want answers and want things done BEFORE your surgery, you better plan far in advance and stay on their tails, otherwise, you will be holding your breath and your phone for quite some time. Good luck.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Extremely competent physician and surgeon. I would recommend him without hesitation. The only drawback is the office staff who are often insensitive bordering on rude and lax bordering on incompetent.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Never actually saw the doctor. Always saw some kind of assistant, who kept treating me medically the same way and nothing ever got better, but it was always set up that I had to keep coming back each week for a chronic condition. They kept trying to give me repeat hearing tests, which cost extra, and which I did not need. They ran some labs on me and never told me the results. They wanted me to come in for more expensive procedures, but I wanted my lab results first. I called two times and the office people would put me on hold for 10-20 minutes both times while they looked for any information that I even had the labs. I asked them to call me back with my results, but they never did. Looking for another ear doctor now.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. Ayal Willner's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1988)