Ratings for Dr. Quyen T. Nguyen

Dr. Q. Nguyen sent me a bill for a service which was fraudulent. In my bill, in the Explanation of Services, she charged $352 for the office visit, the listed a charge of $411 for Surgery. There was no surgery performed during my 10 minute visit with her. It turns out that she claims that when she took out a 1/16" piece of cotton out of my ear, she alleges this was surgery. I had used a Q-tip to clean my ears prior to my going to see her, thus the miniscule bit of cotton she found. I am grieving the charge and the challenging the medical community which are claiming that what she did was surgery.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

THE STAFF WAS TERRIFIC & DR. NGUYEN'S BEDSIDE MANNER WAS INCREDIBLE! SHE WENT ABOVE & BEYOND TO EVALUATE, SURGICALLY TREAT & PROVIDE AFTER CARE, WHICH TRULY AMAZED ME. I APPRECIATE ALL OF HER EFFORTS, HER SUPPORT AND ALL OF HER VERY CARING STAFF! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Quyen T. Nguyen's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1999)