Ratings for Dr. Brendan Gaylis

Treated me with contempt from the second he walked in, barely looked me over and told me *I* didn't want to fix the issue that's been bothering me for literally decades. Strongly considering lodging an official complaint. Never had a doctor treat me like this before. Avoid like fire.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Gaylis and his staff were very helpful and friendly. He removed a HUGE cyst from the side of my face that other doctors had said would leave a big scar. It was so skillfully removed that unless you are looking for it, you will not see it.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Beware! Beware! Beware! He had slurred speech and his hands were shaking. I couldn't leave fast enough.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Please stay away from this man. He is a terrible Doctor does not listen & is a waste of time & money. He is SO terrible he did not even look in my ears during the exam which one was infected. He should not be in practice.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Awful. Simply awful physician. Horrible bedside manner, rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr.Gaylis was always friendly and empathetic with me . He performed a successful ( and difficult !) surgery and followed up with several personal calls himself . Thank you Dr.Gaylis!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr. Gaylis is a very qualified surgeon. Excellent care given to my son. Tonsillectomy went smoothly - very minimal recovery. Excellent anesthesiologist as well.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Excellent physician, knowledgeable and was able to give me a diagnosis right away (I have spasmodic dysphonia)

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

The nightmare still continues after a full year. My life has gone downhill in the past year. I have empty nose syndrome. I lost my sence of Smell, I have hearing loss and tinnitus from a medication he prescribed for me. He said I should continue taking it even after I voiced my concerns. Daily Migraine headaches. A year of going to doctors trying to get things fixedsome things I can't get fixed. God Bless You,

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Saw him on more than 1 occasion. Thought poor bedside manner the first time was a fluke, but it wasn't. Nonchalant, dismissive approach to patient complaints. Went straight for the surgery option. Didn't even conduct thorough exam. Seemed tired and drained.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Brendan Gaylis's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1983)

AHC