Ratings for Dr. Bruce M. Smith

Dr. Smith was condescending and rude. He treated me like I was dumb and he had no time for me. I cried when I left his office.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Smith is wonderful! He got to the root of my problem, not just here are some pills and go away.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr Smith ruined my nose! He needs to have his medical license revoked! Not to mention I almost died because he put the packing in wrong. Do not go to this doctor if you value your life.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Terrible experience at this clinic! And now they sent me 2 bills for another patient with same name over a year later! Say they're taking me to collections and billed my insurance. FRAUD! He did not help with my ear problem over a year ago, either. Argumentative and brusque, ready to usher me out the minute I came in. Hardly looked at my ears and made a diagnosis. I thought a specialist was supposed to be exactly that. Even the military doctors when I was a child did more testing than he does! Shame on him for calling himself a DOCTOR.

Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr Smith ruined my nose!!! This man is ice cold and a monster. I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE anyone from seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

He was a little rude and it seemed he was rushing me out. I felt like I bothered him by making a appointment. Wish I had read his reviews before making appt.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have been using Afrin nosespray for 40 years. I have seen countless doctors in 6 states and had 3 surgeries. I could not breath through my nose and no one could help me. I found Dr. Smith online and was basically expecting the same reaction I had had with all the other doctors. I did not get that. Everything he had to say was new. I followed his instructions to the "t," all the while expecting to be pacing the floor all night with my sinuses feeling like a cement block. That did not happen. From that night on, I have been Afrin free. I cannot begin to express how grateful I am. I highly recommend Dr. Smith -- somebody who cares and is quite knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

The worst experience I've ever had in a 71 year lifetime. Always angry, seems intent on humiliating the patient, blaming the patient,arguing with the patient. Sinus surgery did not solve problem. Dr. Smith impossible to deal with in treating ongoing problem needing ongoing treatment. I don't know about his medical skills. He is just impossible to take personally.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

This doctor was half an hour late; I lost the hearing in one ear because the doctor didn't catch the painful symptom and badly swollen membrane in the ear which another doctor correctly diagnosed after the loss occurred. Got the bum's rush from this doctor, one of the very worst doctors I've ever encountered. Would strongly advise you to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr. Bruce M. Smith's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO