Ratings for Dr. Timoteo R. Gabriel

My family doctor referred me to Dr Gabriel because I had fluid in both ears. I saw him and he immediately put me on medication to try to clear it up. Follow up visit 12 days later found the mess didn't work I needed tubes in both ears. This man explained everything in detail before he did anything and while he was doing the procedure. He kept checking on me during the procedure to make sure that I was comfortable. I felt instant relief when he was done and am so happy with everything he did. Thank goodness I can hear clearly again

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr Gabriel didn't believe me about my issue. Refused to help me, and ended up costing me more money. He was also the rudest doctor I've ever met, and didn't even listen to anything I said.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Pros, very pleasant staff, son was scheduled for surgery within a week of seeing this doc for initial evaluation, dx chronic ear infections. The cons, long wait, crowded waiting room, rushed through visit, son had fluid in his ears at the time of the eval, and he did not prescribe anything..leading to post op ear infection 1 wk after surgery. My sons ears do not drain , he has had 4 ear infections since surgery in January, maybe 5. He was a nice enough man, but he rushed through the visit and I feel he rushed through the surgery..considering My son was finished and in recovery less than 20 mins after the took him back.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Very clear explanation of hearing devices available; did not feel rushed and given clear concise data.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

When my ENT physician of eight years left the practice to relocate, Dr. Gabriel replaced him and said he would not prescribe my cough suppressant (for my chronic cough)because it contained hydrocodone, despite the detailed supporting information contained in over 150 pages in my file. He treated me like a drug seeking addict. I subsequently selected another ENT physician in a different practice, and saw a specialist, and breathing therapist, and after almost one year of tests, hacking coughs, loss of clients and consulting revenue, I am back on the original medication. Dr. Gabriel was arrogant and made me feel helpless. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009