Ratings for Dr. STEVEN L. Singer

Best ent there is! My daughter had her surgery of tubes and adenoids and he did an amazing job! My cousin had her son surgery for his sleep apnea and what a difference! He is great and friendly! Best there is!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr was nice and knows his stuff. The staff on the other hand is extremely rude. Haven't been back. Taking my child elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Dr. Singer has been seeing my daughter since she was a baby. She has severe hearing loss, so we saw him quite frequently when she was little. He's done tubes in her ears to drain fluid (and as a result she walked for the first time on the same day), solved her nose bleed problem, and fitted her with hearing aids. He is great with children, explains what he's doing, and makes them comfortable. There's a reason the wait is long....he's the best. And contrary to another's comment, he's NOT a jerk. He loves children and it shows.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

My child had ear infection for 1 year and a half before the doctor put his ear tubes

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

He is knowledgeable and knows his stuff, but he is a jerk. If you can look beyond that, he is your guy.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

I was referred by several friends to use Dr Singer that he was the best in his field. I took my daughter (10) last year to see him. He prescribed tx for 2wks and we followed it to the letter. Returned as a f/u appt. and her conditioned improved about 50 %. He stopped the tx and said it would improve on its own not to worry. No more f/u needed. I waited and trusted but the condition slowly reversed back to original state. Now we cannot see him since we are changing insurances and he does not take the new insurance. He was very professional, great with kids, explained everything to you in detail. The office wait was extremely long.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr Singer was helpful doctor! He was very knowledgeable about our sons condition. I was very comfortable with him, and my son liked him. He was able to help us figure out another issue that was going on with our son, that was related to why we were there. I would recommend anyone to this caring doctor!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

What can I say about Dr.Singer besides he is ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT!!!! Since he is for peds/children you only want the best for you child and trust me. When it comes to ENT doctors he is in the top 3. My only concern is that the office is usually really busy, and that speaks for itself. It's busy because everyone wants their child to be seen by him. The office is very clean and the staff is friendly. He makes time for you- even after you wait for so long when you get in the room he dedicates all his time to you. He is so attentive that you would forget about the 25 minute wait you just went through. My son had medicaid and when I started working I received insurance throught my employer. But when I found out Dr.Singer does not accept that company I kindly declined my jobs insurance at a discounted rate and is currently paying extra for private aetena insurance, just so I can keep Dr.Singer. And if I had to pay cash to him than so be it- this MD is worth every penny!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

Dr. STEVEN L. Singer's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL