Ratings for Dr. Nazih M. Haddad

He's really rude he don't wanna hear when someone don't like the way they look he's just awful

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I have been going to Dr. hadadd for many years. I love his staff and his work.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Haddad and his staff. I went to him for a breast augmentation in July 2014. The staff was always extremely friendly and easy to work with in regards to answering questions I had or scheduling appointments. Dr. Haddad is very nice and knows exactly what he is doing. The day of surgery I was absolutely terrified (I hate needles haha) and Dr. Haddad was so kind and helped calm my nerves, holding my hand while the anesthesiologist put in the IV. The Dr. and staff was extremely helpful during recovery as well, answering any questions I had, even on the weekends. 3 of my girlfriends had gone to him before I did and they are all very happy with their results too. I love the outcome, even though recovery was painful, and would highly recommend Dr. Haddad to anyone considering breast augmentation!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I had long time ago surger I am very happy for my tummy and sides. I went back do again

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I had my breast done with him about 3 years ago. I went to se hime to replace my old implants I had for about 10 years. I thought I would be in love with my new ones just like I was when I got my first pair. I had 300CC the first time so I want to go just a bit bigger maybe 330 or 350 not much. He gave me 500CC. I hate it I hate it I hate it. He said that he had too due to my beast pocket or something but I am so not happy. That wasnt waht I was looking for. Now I dont know what to do ... my breast are way to big, I wish I had the money to remove them and have them redone

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

My entrance into the world of cosmetic procedures came through my mom. In her mid-50s she had decided to get a facelift and I thought she was insane! I thought she was going to look like a crazy house wife. I went in with her for her consultation and I felt immediate confidence in Dr. H. He made sure to communicate that he would never do a procedure if he thought it was going overboard (meaning he wouldn't do a procedure just for the profit, he gives you real advice about what you need or don't need). His experience and history was impressive and, most importantly, the result was fabulous. My mom looks refreshed, not stretched like a canvas. It's gorgeous! A few of my friends' moms have gone in for similar procedures and they all look well-rested and not at all like overdone facelift fiends. His skill is really clear, and the result is really natural.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

not impressed by this Doctor. He operated on my wife and results were, and still, awful. Never again with him

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Really and in my experience he is not your good doctor if you are going to do a (Nose Surgery) he might be good in breast but nose I dont think so , I went there to do a nose surgery I have a trouble breathing in both side and I did a plastic surgery after a eight months I still have hard breathing and my nose looks so bad I will do another surgery but with a new doctor .

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

This doctor is worst doctor ive ever met,2years after my breast surgery it came out the other side are bigger than the other side and i made an appointment again to talk to him about my concern but he told me i had a sculiosis thats why my breast are not perfect the way it has to be but when i went to other doctor the only problem is he made mistakes of the way of scarring my breast even but the other is more lower and the other is higher so now i had it redone to other doctors in san diego and it came out nice,stay away from this doctor his stupid dumb and never even listen with ur concern same as his staff! they will make ur self look worst than ever.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. Nazih M. Haddad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• St Joseph'S Univ, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1970)