Ratings for Dr. David C. Awerbuck

Did my nasal polyp surgery a few years ago. Best doctor around! Informative, kind, thorough. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

My three year old son had ear tubes put in last year and just had a tonsillectomy. Dr. Awerbuck has such a great personality with kids and truly eases moms and dads too! He is a wonderful surgeon. We would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Submitted October 11, 2010

This doctor has operaated on me and two of my grandchildren. He is a top surgeon and excellent practitioner. Very pleased with everything.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

For over five years I had the most intense itching in my ear canals. I saw Dr Awerbuck on multiple occasions over the years and he told me that "some people just have itchy ears". It was horrible. A friend suggested that I see a dermatologist. Almost immediately the dermatologist diagnosed my ear condition and prescribed a treatment that has eliminated the itch. I am so grateful that the itch is finally gone, but upset that my earlier visits to Dr Awerbuck left me feeling so hopeless. I wish that he would have either been able to diagnose and treat my condition - or that he would have recognized that I needed a referral to a dermatologist. My itchy ears might not seem like a big deal to him, but it was a huge issue for me. I'm not sure that I'd trust his judgment if I ever needed to see an ENT.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. David C. Awerbuck's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1986)

Kaiser-Permanente