Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Yates

Yes he helped me alright, he vacumed a hole in my eardrum that still hasnt healed and that was 3 years ago. Now i have all kinds of problems with my ear that im afraid wont ever be fixed. Hes always in a hurry, i want a doctor who really cares and not a rush to handle me in 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Have seen several times. He can't diagnose so told metro see my primary care doc. Nothing obvious is beimng seen and he does not pursue it further. My primary care doc cannot check down my throat and the er can't either! Feel lke he pretty much gave up

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr. Yates is a good doctor but now at Gould and always in a hurry. Wish he could stop a little longer and give some thought to my ongoing problems. I do like him but have gone outside Gould for other opinions. You may have to wait a while to get an appt.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

I've seen Dr Yates in consult. My case is pretty complex and undiagnosed. As he is now at Gould and no longer in private practice, the appt was somewhat rushed and we had a lot of history to cover. Not his fault but I had to wait 2 months for this appt and the biopsy he wants to do couldn't be set up for another 3 weeks from that appt. Too bad he is not in private practice any longer as Gould can be a mess. So far, I do like him though.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Charles A. Yates's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)