Ratings for Dr. Aria Irvani

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Let me preface this review by saying I am the type that stayed away from going to the dentist for over 10 years because of my fear of needles and dental procedures in general. I finally had to go in because of tooth pain and I chose Dr. Irvani based on the online reviews . I never thought I would find myself saying this, but I absolutely look forward to going to the dentist now! Dr. Irvani is an AMAZING dentist for so many reasons. He was empathetic to my fears and took the time to explain every procedure he was doing, and best of all, his work was done pain-free! He also didn't try to upsell me on any procedures I did not need; as a matter of fact he actually shot down some procedures I had mentioned and proposed some other cost-saving alternatives. His office is immaculate and Dr. Irvani and Pat are some of the most friendly people I know.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Irvani is the best. After having a tooth ache this past weekend, I called 4 other dentists and Dr. Irvani is the only one who was willing to come to the office to help me out. I was very nervous because I had neglected my teeth for some time but he never made me feel bad or lecture me. He was very gentle, efficient and painless. I will definitely have no reason to put things off after finding him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Irvani is magnificent! He really cares about his patients and is very professional. i was very in need of braces but i was scared to get them because i had heard they hurt and you have to have them on for a super long time and also expensive. After talking to dr.Irvani he worked something out for me and i finally got my braces. now it only took 6 months! and i now have a beautiful smile. i look so different i also needed bonding's because i chipped two of my teeth you can not tell the difference between any of my teeth they look exactly the same he did an amazing job and really fast! It was not painful and he gave me the opportunity to have a great smile i can't say enough about him and his staff they are all wonderful i would not trust any other dentist besides him!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

The service is impeccable, the facility is very up to date. Everyone is extremely nice and they are on top of their game with technology. I was seen at my appointment time with virtually no waiting. Dr. Irvani took take care of my problem with expertise and I had very little discomfort afterwards. I have referred many family members and friends who need dental implants or dental work.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Went in for a broken tooth. Modern, impeccably clean facilities. Dr. Irvani and his team are amazingly efficient. Smooth, painless and very thorough. I used to block a half a day for a similar procedure because of ensuing pain and discomfort. This time I had it done at lunch time and I am very happy with the outcome. These guys know their stuff.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Problem with pain after procedures. Crowns that did not fit. My temporary crown came out twice, the third time left me without during holidays. Still have problems. Went to another dentist to get problmes corrected. Staff mixed up billing.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

I was 6 months pregnant when I went in for a check-up and cleaning. I informed the doctor's office before I came in to make sure that it could be done. After being assured that my teeth would be cleaned I set up an appointment. At that appointment, Dr. Irvani probed my gums and said that because I was pregnant he could not do x-rays (I was already aware of the radiation complications and wasn't expecting that anyway) but I was also told that he couldn't perform a cleaning because I was pregnant. I've read on many pregnancy websites that it is beneficial to have a cleaning done because there is a correlation between having proper oral hygiene and premature birth. I would have switched dentists months before to avoid this problem. I am upset with the way he and his staff handled this problem. I should have been told upfront that he would not be able to clean my teeth. I do not recommend him as a dentist to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

In 2007, my wife's upper front teeth finally needed replacement after previous care at another dentist. My wife picked Dr. Irvani several years ago specifically because he speaks Farsi (Persian). The doc explained all options including implants. The office staff provided a treatment plan with a full explanation of charges. EXCELLENT CARE in-the-chair. EXCELLENT FOLLOW-UP. Implants are expensive, but I believe only long-term option using state-of-the-art. Only problem ( and *NOT* the dental office's fault ) is that implants are not covered by my "mickey mouse" dental insurance. I still am searching for dental insurance similar to Kaiser HMO in that I pay a co-pay and that is it. It amazes me why if I have an infected little finger or a brain tumor the size of a grapefruit, Kaiser charges me $20/visit and I can not find dental insurance with the same type of coverage. Bottom line: Our family trusts Dr. Irvani & will continue to seek treatment & preventative dental care from him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

A very knowledgeable dentist with amazing bed side manners. He truly cares for his patients. I couldn't have been in better hands!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2008