Ratings for Dr. BRIAN H. Weeks

Outstanding Patient Care!Always puts Patient Care first.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Horrible experience! Not very helpful, he only cares about getting paid and doesn't spend time with you like he should as your (over paid) doctor. I would not recommend him to my enemies, let alone my friends. Horrible person, terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

My overall experience was awful. I dislike the little and low quality of the time I spent with Dr. Weeks. The low respect Dr. Weeks has for his patient's time should have been an clue to the care I was about to receive. He was two and a half hours late to my surgery with no apology. I would not recommend Dr. Weeks even though I can breathe I was told I would not be in much pain, that wasn't true. I was scared, in pain, and at the end of the day felt disrespected. I would highly recommend the nurse practitioner.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

DR. BRIAN WEEKS.....ABSOLUTELY TOP NOTCH....HAD DEVIATED SEPTUM SURGERY WITH HIM....NEVER ANY PAIN...PERSONABLE..HE IS LISTED ON TOP DOCTORS IN AMERICA AND SAN DIEGO...THE BEST...........

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr. BRIAN H. Weeks's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1996)