Ratings for Dr. Dan Headington

I feel like I won the lottery the day that I found my way to Dr. Dan. I brought him some fairly significant issues in my body which were very painful and were diminishing my ability to live my life fully. And in return, Dr. Dan gave me my quality of life back. He had the patience, the knowledge, and the wisdom to determine the underlying cause of my pain and then apply exactly the right treatments. Over a surprisingly short period of time I noticed a reduction in pain and eventually I was able to gain my full mobility back. Now I not only have the best posture I’ve ever had in my life, but I also have much better knowledge of what’s happening in my body and how to take care of myself so the pain doesn’t recur. I feel much more in control of my destiny so to speak. Having said all of this, I would highly recommend Dr. Dan – and I would recommend him without hesitation. It’s obvious he cares deeply about making a positive difference in the lives of his patients. He’s not the kind of Chiropractor that churns patients in and out of his exam room . He takes the time to really address the problem – and the person. And often he’ll share a laugh with you too!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Waiting 30-40 min. for appt. is too long. 50.00 for 7min. treatments that dont work, no thx. When a person has multiple problems, you arent going to improve by just trying to fix one of them.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

What I was most surprised by was his "exceptional "expertise in his field of medicine for his age! He uses forward thinking with his treatments and methods which I was looking for. He carefully listened to all my concerns. I have suffered over 18 years with painful chronic issues with little relief from other medical professionals. Laser therapy in one treatment alone gave mobility back in two areas. His ability to locate physical problems with minimal patient history was very impressive on my first visit. I felt totally and completely comfortable to place my damaged body in his capable hands. So far, with fantastic results!! I Love the staff . They make you feel welcome ! (even with bare feet!!). I have recommended this "highly gifted" Doctor to all my friends! I feel so privileged to be his patient. My only concern is he does not retire early! I am not finished with him yet.!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Very knowledgeable. He is also big enough to manipulate bigger people while in total control. Very concerned with patients health. Cant say enough food things.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Headington is knowledgable, professional and listened to all my concerns. I have been to multiple GP physicians with no help or solutions or diagnosis of the source of pain/ injury. Dr Headington quickly recognized and treated me at my first appointment.After one treatment I can feel a significant improvement in my back and hips. I have recommended him to my family and friends. His staff is friendly as well. Excellent guy, excellent staff. I highly recommend it for anyone with persistent chronic pain.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

He is the best in every way. I have suffered from sciatica for 2 years and seen physiotherapists, chiropractors and massage therapists without any relief. After 1 treatment my pain was 50% better and after the second treatment it was gone. Thanks Dr. Dan!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I am thoroughly impressed with Dr. Dan Headington. After seeing a chiropractor in Edmonton for nearly 5 years, I gained more results and feel so much better after just *one* visit with Dr. Dan. I found him to be very professional, courteous and knowledgeable and was empathetic towards my anxiety of having a neck adjustment. Now I understand why he is rated one of the top Chiropractors in Sherwood Park - he is simply excellent!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Very good chiropractor but consistently 30-40 min late for your appointment. His adjustments are worth the wait but the wait is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I happen to be a chiropractor myself and i wouldnt trust my own treatments over this guy. I am losing business due to Dr. Dan's exceptional skills and i prefer it that way. When people ask me about their ailments i tell them 'Don't ask me, ask Dr. Dan!'

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Dan Headington is excellent at what he does. Very professional, always gets to the root of the issue, sets a game plan and sees it thru to a successful result. I'm a Strength and Conditioning coach and have been working with everyday people up to professional athletes for 2 decades. Dr. Dan is the only guy we refer our clients and athletes to in the greater Edmonton area, family included. Allen Shaw, SCS. Perfect Body Consulting.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013