You may also like

Rate Dr. Dan Headington

Dr. Dan Headington's Ratings

I am thoroughly impressed with Dr. Dan Headington. After seeing a chiropractor in Edmonton for nearly 5 years, I gained more results and feel so much better after just *one* visit with Dr. Dan. I found him to be very professional, courteous and knowledgeable and was empathetic towards my anxiety of having a neck adjustment. Now I understand why he is rated one of the top Chiropractors in Sherwood Park - he is simply excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Very good chiropractor but consistently 30-40 min late for your appointment. His adjustments are worth the wait but the wait is ridiculous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I happen to be a chiropractor myself and i wouldnt trust my own treatments over this guy. I am losing business due to Dr. Dan's exceptional skills and i prefer it that way. When people ask me about their ailments i tell them 'Don't ask me, ask Dr. Dan!'

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1627819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

Dr. Dan Headington is excellent at what he does. Very professional, always gets to the root of the issue, sets a game plan and sees it thru to a successful result. I'm a Strength and Conditioning coach and have been working with everyday people up to professional athletes for 2 decades. Dr. Dan is the only guy we refer our clients and athletes to in the greater Edmonton area, family included. Allen Shaw, SCS. Perfect Body Consulting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1627818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

Dr. Headington is amazing. His first treatment on me, relieved my pain. I had two different chiropractors work on me without any pain.Dr. Dan does amazing things with the different treatment methods he uses. For anyone hesitant to go to a chiropractor, please give Dr. Headington and his staff the opportunity to help you. You will truly be amazed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1627817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

DR.Dan is great, I was nervous about seeing a chiropractor and he has put me at ease about it. He is fantastic never pushing me to come back in a week!! He is great!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1627816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

I had been in alot of pain and virtually immobile and off work for several months. I had been treated by other professionals for several months and got little relief for my condition. Dan has done different adjustments and added spinal decompression to my treatments. I now am finally receiving some relief and mobility and have been able to go back to work. His staff are very accomodating and pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1627815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

An excellent chiroprator..will definately go back to him when problems arise again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1627814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Good Dr. Was able to adjust me in two sessions. His staff was helpful and he was on time for my sessions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1627813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Great doctor - very gentle, effective and professional. Adjusted my neck which I was afraid to do at first and my upper back neck problem totally disappeared in about 4 sessions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1627812].votes_count ]]