You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dan Headington

Dr. Headington is knowledgable, professional and listened to all my concerns. I have been to multiple GP physicians with no help or solutions or diagnosis of the source of pain/ injury. Dr Headington quickly recognized and treated me at my first appointment.After one treatment I can feel a significant improvement in my back and hips. I have recommended him to my family and friends. His staff is friendly as well. Excellent guy, excellent staff. I highly recommend it for anyone with persistent chronic pain.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

He is the best in every way. I have suffered from sciatica for 2 years and seen physiotherapists, chiropractors and massage therapists without any relief. After 1 treatment my pain was 50% better and after the second treatment it was gone. Thanks Dr. Dan!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

I am thoroughly impressed with Dr. Dan Headington. After seeing a chiropractor in Edmonton for nearly 5 years, I gained more results and feel so much better after just *one* visit with Dr. Dan. I found him to be very professional, courteous and knowledgeable and was empathetic towards my anxiety of having a neck adjustment. Now I understand why he is rated one of the top Chiropractors in Sherwood Park - he is simply excellent!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I happen to be a chiropractor myself and i wouldnt trust my own treatments over this guy. I am losing business due to Dr. Dan's exceptional skills and i prefer it that way. When people ask me about their ailments i tell them 'Don't ask me, ask Dr. Dan!'

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Dan Headington is excellent at what he does. Very professional, always gets to the root of the issue, sets a game plan and sees it thru to a successful result. I'm a Strength and Conditioning coach and have been working with everyday people up to professional athletes for 2 decades. Dr. Dan is the only guy we refer our clients and athletes to in the greater Edmonton area, family included. Allen Shaw, SCS. Perfect Body Consulting.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Headington is amazing. His first treatment on me, relieved my pain. I had two different chiropractors work on me without any pain.Dr. Dan does amazing things with the different treatment methods he uses. For anyone hesitant to go to a chiropractor, please give Dr. Headington and his staff the opportunity to help you. You will truly be amazed.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

DR.Dan is great, I was nervous about seeing a chiropractor and he has put me at ease about it. He is fantastic never pushing me to come back in a week!! He is great!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

I had been in alot of pain and virtually immobile and off work for several months. I had been treated by other professionals for several months and got little relief for my condition. Dan has done different adjustments and added spinal decompression to my treatments. I now am finally receiving some relief and mobility and have been able to go back to work. His staff are very accomodating and pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

An excellent chiroprator..will definately go back to him when problems arise again

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Dan Headington's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Headington is knowledgable, professional and listened to all my concerns. I have been to multiple GP physicians with no help or solutions or diagnosis of th..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best in every way. I have suffered from sciatica for 2 years and seen physiotherapists, chiropractors and massage therapists without any relief. Aft..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am thoroughly impressed with Dr. Dan Headington. After seeing a chiropractor in Edmonton for nearly 5 years, I gained more results and feel so much better af..."

July 17, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.corewellnessandchiropractic.ca" to "http://www.corewellnessandchiropractic.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T8A0" to "T8H 2A8". Address has been updated from "None" to "100 Broadway Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804674609".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Very good chiropractor but consistently 30-40 min late for your appointment. His adjustments are worth the wait but the wait is ridiculous."

February 12, 2015