Ratings for Dr. Sassan Alavi

Dr. Alavi is amazing; I am so thankful our paths crossed this year. From his frontline staff, OR nurses, care coordinators - they're all an amazing team. I came from Canada for liposuction, and I wish we had doctors as caring and kind as Dr. Alavi in my home country. I will be seeing him again for more procedures, and would recommend working with him and his team without any hesitation whatsoever. 5 stars isn't enough! Excellent pre and post op care.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I hired Dr. Alavi to do my Rhinoplasty 12 years ago. I can honestly say it came out worse after the surgery. Prior to the surgery my nose was straight. I asked him to reduce the size and he slightly reduced the top and bottom, but not the middle. For the past 12 years I've had a lump in the middle of my nose that wasn't there before. Furthermore, I still have numbness. I finally saved up money to do the procedure again this year which is why i thought I would leave this kind review. I highly recommend staying away from this guy.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

• Exceptionally informative Doctor • Great Rapport • His work is meticulous • Staff is very helpful • Follow up post surgery is beyond what I expected • Both Dr. and staff and readily available to answer any concerns/ questions. • Excellent results

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I love everything about this doc and the staff im so happy whit my breast augmentation and I love that they have some one who speak Spanish and they are very professional I recommend dr Alavi I'm more happy and is gracias to him

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

A big thank you to dr. alavi and his staff! From my first call they made me feel comfortable and at ease. The staff were understanding and willing to work with my hectic schedule. They accommodated me with early morning appointments and a couple of times stayed late to make it possible for me to get there after work. Dr. Alavi treated me as though I was the only patient of the day. He listened, and then listened some more to my concerns and wishes, answered all my questions patiently, provided guidance, and was very gentle during my procedure. In addition to his staff, he personally called to make sure I was doing well; and took my call on a Saturday night. He very willingly came to the office on Sunday morning just to put my mind at ease and assure me that all was proceeding as expected. Am more than happy with the care I received and the results far exceed my expectations. He is the best. thank you! thank you! thank you!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

Dr. Alavi performed a face lift on me in 2001. I was extremely happy with him, his staff and the outcome. In 2010, I decided to have a breast reduction, tummy tuck and liposuction on several parts of my body. There was no question in my mind of which doctor I would chose, Dr. Alavi. Once again, from the consultation, preparation advice, day of surgery and frequent, personal follow-ups by him and members of his staff, I felt totally reassured of the wisdom of my choice. I knew he was only a phone call (his cell phone) away if I needed to call. I definitely felt I was a valued patient. I am extremely happy with the outcome and continue to be seen by him on a regular, but less frequent basis as the healing process evolves. I would (and have)recommend Dr. Alavi to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Sassan Alavi's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1993)

• Bcbs Georgia