Ratings for Dr. Chaim Edelstein

Dr. Edelstein came highly recommended and didn't disappoint. I had both cataract surgeries within 2 weeks of each other and results have been outstanding. Very happy and highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr. Edelstein is one of the most knowledgeable, caring, friendly ophthalmologist in Montreal. My cataract surgery was painless, precise and free of any anxiety or worry. It also changed my social life since my cataracts placed restrictions on my driving licence. eg. I was not allowed to drive at night. Now, I have no restrictions. Dr. Edelstein`s staff are also very friendly, efficient and patient. I have recommended his services to several of my friends and will continue to do so. Thank you, Dr. Edelstein, for the wonderful change you brought to my life.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr.Edelstein changed my life after successful cataract surgery . The entire process from my 1st appointment until the last post-op appointment was seamless . I was recommended to Dr Edelstein by friends & I highly recommend him too . The staff at the office is great too .

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Outstanding surgeon. The best around. I just had cataract surgery with perfect results. Could not ask for more. The office is busy because he is that good. I don't mind waiting knowing I am getting the best care and best surgery. The results from surgery are what counts.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

do not answer phone or return calls. long waiting time . very brief exams

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Merci Docteur Edelstein! Je tiens à vous remercier de tout cœur du temps et de l’attention que vous m’ avez consacré. Vous avez su m’apporter le soulagement et le soutien que j’espèrais. J’ai réellement apprécié de trouver auprès de vous autant de réconfort,alors que tant d’incertitudes planaient sur la santé de mes yeux. Même l’attente qui s’imposait pour me faire osculter par vous était passée inaperçue. J’ai pu m’en remettre à vous en toute confiance, ce qui m’a beaucoup aidé et je vais beaucoup mieux depuis ma chirurgie de cataracte pour les deux yeux que j’ai mis entre vos mains. Heureusement pour nous patients que des Etres comme vous existent! Je serais éternellement reconnaissante de m’avoir accorder toute votre attention en me redonnant la vue qui est si précieuse!! Encore tous mes remerciements. Shulamite Cohen

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I am very happy and satisfied with Dr. Edelstein. he did an fantastic job and I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

For such a talented surgeon, Dr. Edelstein is a gentle, modest young man.He and his superb team at St.Marys flawlessly removed my cataracts and restored my vision.The office technicians and he follow up on the healing process.Be assured that he is the right doctor for you. Harriet Segal Montreal Qc.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Edelstein is an excellent doctor. I recently had two cataract operations at Jewish General Hospital and a good follow up. He took the time to explain in details the procedures. Thanks to Dr.Edelstein, I now have a better vision, I am pleased to recommend him. Jacques Laflamme Town of Mount Royal

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I just had two cataract operations my eye sight is excelant, he is an excelent gentel Dr. and I would like to thank him for the excelant work and service that he did for me, David Aisen

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017