Ratings for Dr. Abraham G. Hsieh

I will never go here again. He has no patience I have extreme medical anxiety He was horrible He made fun of me because I was scared of a procedure.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Hsieh pronounced Shay is professional , knowledgable, and takes his time with you. He is patient and seems to understand that you are there because your are not well and need reassurance and kind guidance. He's a very bright man with a nice attitude towards his patients. I would assuredly recommend this doctor to family members and friends. Andrea Dutkin. ....a patient for many years......

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

GREAT DOCTOR, EXXELENT SERVICE, DOCTOR NEW WHAT HE WAS DOING AND AT THE SAME TIME ABLE TO EXPLAIN A PATIENT IN SIMPLE WORDS WHAT IS HAPPENING AND HOW IT SHOULD BE TERATED

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Hsieh for many years and have had 2 surgeries done by him. I have had excellent results. I would highly recommend Dr. Hsieh.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

I went to Dr. Hseih for sinus surgery. He also recommended I have my deviated septum fixed as well. He also offered to shave down the bump on my nose and narrow the tip. He claimed he was an expert in rhinoplasty and has more training that a plastic surgeon in this field. I had the surgery and he ****ED my nose. He made my left nostril collapse into a tiny little slit that I cannot breathe out of. My whole nose was a lumpy bumpy deformed mess. I have now had to pay $20,000 to have it corrected by a top revisionary surgeon. My nose will still never be the same after Dr. Hseih completely ruined it. I would not let Dr. Hseih walk my DOG let alone perform surgery ever again.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

my son was a patient at 3 years old, Dr Hsieh was wonderful with him

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Abraham G. Hsieh's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Walnut Creek, CA