Ratings for Dr. Walter E. Stevens

Ditto to all the comments below!!! Waited over an hour I want another Doctor!1

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

If yelp has Less Than one star review I will post my review with it this doctor talk a lot about himself like he is the best doctor ever and actually he's not because my last visit to him he told me that I'm going to need a hearing test so I called the office in one week after my visit and I made an appointment for two weeks after and I asked her if she set an appointment for me for the hearing test as well, she told me yes and I will be able to see the doctor same day, I show up today and the receptionist told me that the doctor didn't write down that I need a hearing test so I'm not going to be able to do a hearing test I can just see the doctor then I can ask him if I need one or not I told her that he told me last time that I need one I don't know how come he didn't write it down if he saying that he's the best doctor ever and I took a day off especially just to do the hearing test and see the doctor today and they didn't care, for sure I'm not going back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I had to pay 2 co pays. Because the Dr. Was 1 1/2 hours behind. Then they make me wait 45. Min. Again.. what has happen? God help us all.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Wait time was 2.5 hours and he had a full waiting room. Took a look at my daughter and without examining wrote it off; after a few minutes he realized it she was in need of further testing. Had to wait 1 month for an appointment and then another month to be seen for test results, they would not give them to me over the phone or email, obviously to charge for the visit. Staff was very unproffesional. Worst office visit I have every experienced.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Waited over 2 hours and heard other people say they had been they had been waiting 3 hours so I left.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Had an appointment set to go over paperwork for my toddlers sleep study that Stevens recommended before he would even conceder removing tonsils even thou his tonsils are four times normal size. So my son had to suffer a sleep study then Stevens sent me to another doctor just to gather my sleep study file now we have app to go over the study just to recommend the operation. It's been three months and no progress wi this guy. Our appointment was for 3pm and they tell me that he is running late and it will be a 2 hour wait time. What's the point of making appointments. Went to another net today for second opinion in one sitting we already had his operation scheduled for next Thursday. Stevens is in it for the money making you return many times and is in bed with sleep study facility as a sleep study for a toddler was stated as completely unnesasary and never suggested for such a young age by the second doctor. I am filing a formal com plait with insurance tomorrow

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Ummm what can i say, but "i Want another doctor" he was arguing with another pt when i was in another room and he talkes into a stupid recorder in the mitst of talking to you. he seems in a big hurry, tells you what he thinks and just walks out with no goodbye or understanding of what he plans for treatment. i was told only that i would get the run down on surgery 3 days before.. sorry, that does not work with me, i want to know details due to my daughter being only 6. I would not reccomend him..

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

An outstanding doctor, intelligent and helpful, he is great!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Walter E. Stevens's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med