Ratings for Dr. William D. Anderson

Ladies if you want your lips done don't go to dr Anderson he's horrible I'm totally unhappy with my results and he just said "I'm sorry you don't like them" he didn't even try to fix the issue he's horrible!! I never write reviews but I just had to. Be carful think twice also he doesn't even talk to his patients before procedures.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Anderson is GREAT! I highly recommend him. If I ever choose to have another cosmetic surgery, I will go with him. He is totally amazing!!!! Thank you Dr. Anderson!! + Staff is AWESOME!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I was treated at this clinic by Dr Doyle (and not by Dr Anderson, who as I understand it medically is a very good doctor). I came in to see Dr Doyle because I needed an ear cleaning that was difficult to do at home. After two visits, both of which lasted no more than five to seven minutes time of actually seeing Dr Doyle (who is a very nice doctor and seems to be a gentle spirit), my insurance was billed $366 for each of the two visits. That is more than $700 for two five minute ear cleaning sessions! Upon trying to call and clarify the charges, I encountered incredibly rude billing staff. This office has great doctors I believe but horrible billing practices and rude staff. If you are treated for even a minor incident at Tower ENT, it is likely you will be receiving (possibly questionable) bills even months later. Avoid this medical practice at all costs (especially to your wallet).

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. William D. Anderson's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Turlock, CA