Ratings for Dr. Clifford S. Howe

After nine months of what my primary care physician thought was allergies (even though I have never had allergy problems) he sent me to Dr. Howe. Dr. Howe looked up my nose and stated I had a deviated septum. I went back a second time. He and a colleague again looked up my nose and both agreed that it was a deviated septum requiring surgery. Keep in mind that he NEVER scoped my nasal cavity. He did order a CT Scan. The CT never indicated a deviated septum, but rather polyposis in the right nasal cavity (I ordered a copy of the CT for myself to have). I called his office to get the results and was told the CT confirmed I needed Septoplasty surgery and needed to come in to schedule it. I opted to get a second opinion from Dr. Julie Newburg. She was excellent. The first thing she did was to scope my nose and she immediately found the polyp in my right nasal cavity. She then confirmed it by looking at the CT results. The polyp had grown the size of a plum! She successfully removed this ...

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Dr. Clifford S. Howe's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pueblo, CO