Ratings for Dr. Sanjay K. Gupta

It's too bad Dr. Gupta is being taken to a lower level by his office staff. I'd give him 4 stars on all categories except I have been treated rudely by more than one person in his office. One employee in particular is unprofessional and skips around the office singing at the top of her lungs and when I called in she was so rude to me I couldn't believe it. I have never been treated so poorly by someone at a Dr.s office like she did. When I expressed my concerns about this particular employee to the office manager her reply was what do you want me to do about it? It's unfortunate his office staff drags down his reputation because he is an excellent surgeon and caring and thorough. I work in the Greeley medical community and I question whether I should refer to him anymore. I hope the office improves.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I had a wonderful experience and i would recommend this practice to everyone i know.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Sanjay K. Gupta's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

MVP Health