Ratings for Dr. Owen S. Reichman

Worst experience ever. Was not listened to, had questions blown off my PA, was treated with condescension by dr., kept having meds thrown at problems that clearly were getting worse. Real diagnosis was something far more serious that 3 months of suffering and "bandaid" treatments failed to discover.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

If find Dr Reichman to be the most inconsiderate Doctor I have ever seen. I understand the profession has gotten more difficult but I will never return to that office again. First visit - over an hour wait from my appointment time for a cursory exam. He then had me get $1500 blood test for no apparent reason. Next visit at the 45 minute waiting point I told them I could not wait and I left. Then I received a $116 bill for the appointment that I had left. I feel he is terrible and gives the profession a bad name. Try a little consideration and communication.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Owen Reichman was incredibly patient-focused and took time after office hours to call and discuss my procedure the night before I went into the hospital. I have never had a provider do that for me and I was totally blown away. He has a great sense of humor and I would strongly recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I was in severe pain, I called Dr. Owen Reichmans office @ 4:00am to leave @ message or speak to someone, Dr Reichman was on call and I was transferred to him. He proceeded to tell me that it was ridiculous for me to call @ 4:00 a.m. & he hung up in my face. Both of my ears, my nose & my head were throbbing with severe pain. I couldn't sleep because of the pain & called the office for some help, guidance instead I was belittled &yold how rediculous it was for me to call & then hung up on . Dr Reichman disappointed me greatly, shame on him. Don't be the doctor on call if you really don't want to be bothered w/patients what Dr. Reichman did added insult to injury.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I had been experiencing a variety of vocal and facial weakness issues when I was referred to Dr. Reichman. He quickly determined that I needed to see a neurologist instead of an ENT and what he did was amazing. He ordered much needed tests that they would need, he made sure I followed up with another ENT to do a test he couldn't in his office. He immediately called my primary care to find out what tests had been done already too. Basically, he cared more about me in 1 visit to help me more then any other doctor I had seen previously...and knowing the entire time that he would not be seeing me again as his patient. It shows a deep knowledge of medicine as well. This doctor is a keeper, I can only imagine how well he would treat patients that require his specialty.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Owen S. Reichman's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

HealthPartners