Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Rouse

I am a patient of Dr. Rouse. 27 years ago, I was in a severe accident which crushed my face in. All of my facial bones nerves muscles tendons and passage ways including my eyes and throat were destroyed. I was 15 years old and he gave me life again, by reconstructing my entire face. He restored my beauty and gave me a second chance at life. I now have hawk eye vision and a nose of a bloodhound. I was told by others I would never see, smell, or taste again. Dr. Rouse defied the odds and made me whole again. I am now 42 years old and owe my life to him because I still look as beautiful as ever. Thank you Dr. Rouse for everything thing you have done for me and saving my life. There are no stars to rate you, all you have to do is look up. sincerely, Frana C. Federico

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Doctor was very short and seemed irritated to see me. My first (and only) visit he spent less than 2 minutes actually discussing my issue with me. Gave me a 5 minute hearing test and basically told me to see a neurologist because he thinks there's something wrong with my brain. Never felt so much like my physician didn't care at all about me. His staff were nice though.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Rouse is amazing. He certainly knows the latest medical information. However, it's his compassion for his patients. He wants to be through and truly help you with your health issues. His staff is just as wonderful as he is. I am extremely grateful for his care!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Stephen M. Rouse's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Willimantic, CT