Ratings for Dr. Raymond A. Gaito

Got an appt within 48 hrs, dr listened, examined and diagnosed symptoms and referred me to allergist to treat lingering masal discomfort. He was referred by a friend who was grateful that he found throat/neck cancer early. Good doctor!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

My husband had a minor accident that left him with a chunk of wood in his cheek. Another ENT in RI swabbed the wound and called it surgery, leaving the chunk inside and never listening to my husband's complaint. After 2 mths, Dr. Gaito saw him and was sympathetic, professional and courteous. He found the chunk, removed it and my husband made complete recovery. By the way, this is after celulitis, abcess and major infection, which could have killed him. We love Dr. Gaito, Jr.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Gaito was terrific. He took great care of me throughout the entire process. I highly him recommend - especially if you have kids!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Gaito. I was able to see him almost immediately for chronic sinus pain/pressure. I never had to wait more than 10 min. before an appointment. I had a deviated septum corrected and some sinus work done. Recovery was a breeze and follow-up care was excellent. I wish I had the surgery sooner. You will be well served if you choose Dr. Gaito.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

Called the office about a problem with pain from Surgery. Dr. Gaito was very rude. I had originally been prescribed Vicoden 5/500 and then it was changed to Percocet 5/325. The change was not done by Gaito but by original Surgery doc. The Percocet was not working and I called the answering service who then had Gaito call me back. Gaito Told me to go back on the vicodin. We were told by the pharmacy to toss the vicoden out (which we did) DR. Gaito then accused me of being an addict. Yes,Dr Gaito I had an external Rhinoplasty done so I could get a whopping 30 vicoden and 20 percocet!! I am going to complain to the medical board about you and your inability to treat patients with care. Plus leaving me out in the cold throwing up,in pain with a fever of 102plus. Thanks Doc!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

Dr. Raymond A. Gaito's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Waterford, CT