Ratings for Dr. Raymond E. Winicki

Dr. Winicki is heartless. Take several throat biopsies, cauterize most of them, shorten the uvula by cutting it off & put stitches in it. Tells patient to go home, rest his voice & take Advil. What????? Not at least 2 days of vicodin or such. The patient was in agony for several days. Lost 15 pounds in 1 week because it was so painful to drink or eat much. When the patient calls for the results he is told by someone in the office it's not cancer but the Dr. is too busy to talk to him to tell him what the tumor like tissues were. I'd like to do the same procedure to Winicki sending him home & give him the same instructions. I've been in the operating room for years & the job he did on shortening the uvula was sloppy.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

I've seen this Dr. for a few months transferred out because change of insurance. I worked with Linda Gomes at one of the hospitals in CT. I was never find of her. I have a good friend that lives out near Linda, she said the woman is nuts! She also knows the ladies daughter ( who's nuts too! ) Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Linda, is nice one minute the nasty the next - I heard many didn't like her

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Highly believe the negative review was written by Linda Gomes from Thomaston CT. She's a crazy lady who should use her time to better herself. A stoner and mentally ill. Needs to invest in a shrink. Instead of her writing a negative review she should buy herself a life!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

Kind and knowledgeable. Very professional. Cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

All around excellent! Highly reccomenddd as he is knowledgable, thorough, direct and Professional

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Terrible experience with my 3 year old with going to do unnecessary tests that were not valid. She was sick each visit and unable to sit for those long wait times as well. He was kind and friendly. They office bills you right there so horrible experience with office billing!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Excellent Dr., I cannot say enough good things about him. Sadly, I will probably never go back to him because his "Practice Administrator" and billing office are beyond incompetent. Every time I have seen him I have to battle with them to file the insurance papers properly.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Terrible experience several times with Dr. Winicki -- lots of unnecessary tests and one test that involved threading a tube up the nose to look at the back of the throat that hurt so much it was incredible. Had the same test by another ENT a week later who used a numbing spray (Winicki did not use this). It was like night and day -no pain AND they explained what turned out to be a very simple problem.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Winicki for the past 9 years or so, and always found him to be very well-mannered, friendly, knowledgeable, and I always felt comfortable asking questions or voicing concerns. I have never had any complications with any of the 5 surgeries he's done on me. I would highly recommend going to see him, and have personally told friends and family about him, because I trust that he will always give the best care to all of his patients.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Raymond E. Winicki's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Waterbury, CT