Ratings for Dr. Neil F. Schiff

Excellent staff. Excellent doctor. Great experience. Will return.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Schiff and his entire staff have always been extremely helpful and considerate of my medical concerns. I have had 2 surgeries in the past 5 years under Dr Schiff's care. One for polyps in my throat and another surgery for polyps in my sinus cavity. I feel very comfortable he has my best interst in mind, everytime I go for an exam. I am also 100% confident in his abilities as a surgeon. If I wasn't I would never go back. In short i would like to thank Dr Schiff and his entire staff for all that they do. Joe B.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Doctor automatically makes you take hearing tests and pressure tests before even meeting with you. If you refuse, he get livid. In my case those tests weren't necessary but he was still angry. I asked how much the tests cost and he said "I don't know...you have insurance don't you?" Totally rude and disrespectful in everyway.

Submitted July 10, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Schiff and his staff. I see Deb Mastrianni at his office for my allergies and also throid gland, and during my visit there they also found out why i have sleep apnea. And explained to me what they can do for it. I still see Deb from time to time, general update visits and they take the time to listen to you and give you a very good exam, not leaving anything out. My son went to them for one thing and found out that he is going deaf in one ear, now he needs to wear ear plugs for noise or he will be deaf. We had no idea he had that problem. What he went for was headaches and lightheadedness, after a few minutes of talking to my son and examing him, they gave him a hearing test. Thank God they found that problem. They are very through, and thats a good thing.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I have been going to this office for about 15 years, I have been seeing Dr. Schiff for the past 5 years. I moved to California a year and a half ago and I refuse to find a new doctor I would rather fly back for my annual visit. Dr. Schiff has preformed my tonsil surgery, my thyroid surgery and my allergies. The office is a busy one I do have to say but Dr. Schiff connects with his patients and treats you as a person not only as a patient, he explains everything, takes the time out to answer any questions and works with you. I highly recommend using him as your doctor if you want the best care possible. I work in the hospital and am very picky when it comes to my doctors, I expect alot and to be treated a certain way.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr. Neil F. Schiff's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Waterbury, CT