Ratings for Dr. George Georgakakis

I am (was) an existing patient. I called to make an appointment for an excruciating ear infection where I cannot even eat. They can squeeze me 3 weeks from now- and told me I should feel lucky because there was a cancellation. Normally the appointment would be 8 weeks out. In the past, a 2 hour wait is the norm. I called another ENT and have an appointment this afternoon.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

left on hold for 25 min to make an appointment! Extremely rude!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I went to Dr. Georgakakis after having surgery from another ENT. Dr. G was extremely attentive, spent more than 1/2-hour with me, insisted on explaining everything that the previous physician was to busy to do. Very knowledgeable and caring about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

This is a very knowledgable doctor who spent as long as I needed to have my questions answered. I have never been to a dr that spends upwards of 20 minutes listening to my concerns. He personally called me told me the results of my test. What other dr does that?

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I went Dr. Georgakakis and I had to wait 2.5 hours to see the doctor. When I finally was able to this this doctor, he was the most impersonal, rude, uncaring individual I have ever met. This man did not want to even listen to my concerns. When I tried to explain to him my symptoms, he rushed me to get to the point, that he did not need to know my medical history. By the time I was finishing explaining to him what symptoms and test I had done he told me that he did not think that I was a good fit for his office. I have been to many professional, but by far this man professionalism and people skills needs a makeover. Who treats a new patient like that.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

went with my elderly mother and for myself, we were very pleased with the entire experience....

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009

Dr. George Georgakakis's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)