Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Widick

I took my elderly mother to see Dr Widick when she was visiting me from S.C. several months after thyroid surgery. Her vocal cords were paralyzed from the procedure and she was suffering from choking and coughing spells that were quite scary as well as a major voice change. Her surgeon in S.C. told her to just wait to see if it gets better. Dr. Widick was very compassionate and suggested having her vocal cord injected with a filled to move it in a more comfortable position. He was able to schedule her for the following week for a 30 minute procedure that has completely ended my mom's suffering. No more choking or coughing spells and her voice has returned to normal. We are so thankful for Dr. Widick and my mom will continue to see Dr. Widick should the need arise.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Atlantic ENT LLC is a top tier first choice. Dr Widick and his staff of professionals are the best of the best; focused on patient comfort and treatment. My multiple ear and nose (nasal) issues were timely and correctly diagnosed and resolved. I am grateful for Doctor Widick’s treatments during office visits and skill during surgery. My impression during my first office visit was that I was in the right place with the right professionals that would see me through my ordeal. And they did!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Stellar ENT. and staff. They are all committed caring professionals. I have suffered for years with severe persistent sinusitis, Because of Dr. Widick's unrelenting efforts, I feel good for the first time in years. I breath easily, my body is not battling infection constantly.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

kept us waiting for one hour without so much as a "sorry you had to wait so long" - when we inquired as to the lack of patient contact we were told "they were busy"

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Widick is the only ent in Brevard county that would pursue correcting my paralyzed vocal chord. He performed procedures that allowed me to speak while the vocal chord eventually healed itself. I am so grateful that I did not have to travel elsewhere to seek treatment. I highly recommend him, not only for his help in correcting my ailment, but, for his professionalism, competency, personality and caring for his patients. Thanks, Dr. Widick

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

This man killed my father. He prescribed the wrong drug for the situation, the wrong dose even for someone who needed the drug, and was surprised his 50yr old patient died....Dr paid dearly with money but nothing brings back a human life, a father of 4, a grandfather, or your husband. https://www.hop-law.com/doctor-agrees-to-settlement-in-lawsuit-filed-over-fathers-death-from-fentanyl-overdose/

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Widick is an excellent physician. During my bout with throat cancer, he treated me in a competent and skillful manner, answered my questions, and followed through on my treatment. I would rate him as the best ENT in the Brevard County area.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Widick is extremely caring, he listens, he explains what procedure needs to be done and he is there for his patients. Sue J

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Outstanding Physician, very professional and personal in fixing the problem and letting you continue your life. Done

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Michael P. Widick's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cocoa Beach, FL