Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Widick

kept us waiting for one hour without so much as a "sorry you had to wait so long" - when we inquired as to the lack of patient contact we were told "they were busy"

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Widick is the only ent in Brevard county that would pursue correcting my paralyzed vocal chord. He performed procedures that allowed me to speak while the vocal chord eventually healed itself. I am so grateful that I did not have to travel elsewhere to seek treatment. I highly recommend him, not only for his help in correcting my ailment, but, for his professionalism, competency, personality and caring for his patients. Thanks, Dr. Widick

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

This man killed my father. He prescribed the wrong drug for the situation, the wrong dose even for someone who needed the drug, and was surprised his 50yr old patient died....Dr paid dearly with money but nothing brings back a human life, a father of 4, a grandfather, or your husband. https://www.hop-law.com/doctor-agrees-to-settlement-in-lawsuit-filed-over-fathers-death-from-fentanyl-overdose/

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Widick is an excellent physician. During my bout with throat cancer, he treated me in a competent and skillful manner, answered my questions, and followed through on my treatment. I would rate him as the best ENT in the Brevard County area.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Widick is extremely caring, he listens, he explains what procedure needs to be done and he is there for his patients. Sue J

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Outstanding Physician, very professional and personal in fixing the problem and letting you continue your life. Done

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Submitted April 15, 2013

He was persistent until he found the cancer that was diagnosed in my right lymphnode. It did not show up on the scans that were performed so he took out my tonsils and did some biopsies at the back of my throat and found the tumor. If it had not been for his persistance in locating the tumor it could have gotten bigger. He was very caring and sure knew what he was doing.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Dr Widick made an immediate diagnosis of a life threatening condition other doctors failed to recognize. He helped with a referral to a major teaching hospital. He played a key role in succesful treatment and recovery. We are very greatful for his caring nature and experise.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Michael P. Widick's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cocoa Beach, FL