Ratings for Dr. Serge Jean

He's very professional has helped me greatly. And answers every question with great detail. I don't see why they're so many bad reviews. he's very kind and told me that I wouldn't need surgery but could use to relive my suffering and said to wait two months to do so that way insurance has seen we have tried every other medical path nessessry. And that If my symptoms have gone away during brand time then we would not even have to do it.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Jean has performed numerous surgeries on my throat due to cancer. I have found Dr. Jean to be professional and friendly in everything he has done for me. He has answered every question I have asked and he took his time in doing so.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Hates to be questioned. Worst doctor I have ever dealt with. Look extensively at his reviews from many places if you doubt this is a uniform opinion.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

First of all, this Doctor saved my life. I personally give him an A+ and rate him a 10. He answered all my questions. Excellent bedside manners. He went above and beyond my expectation. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

First off I waited a long time. About 20 minutes I waited. He immediately said I had a deviated septum and walked out of the room. Recommended surgery and nasal spray. Didn't bother to answer my questions. DO NOT RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

To quick to decide to have surgery performed without looking for alternatives. Surgery costs are 5times higher than other doctors. We went for a second opinion from other doctor who was outraged that he didn't think of alternatives before surgery and was befuddled with the cost.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

HORRIBLE manners. Doesn't let patient talk. Immediately dismissed patient's symptoms and worries.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Tested without clearly acknowledging the patient. Without recommending any trial treatment, wanted to perform surgery in the next appointment. In second visit(follow up) again suggested surgery and he did not behave professionally.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr. Serge Jean's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1994)