Ratings for Dr. Joseph O'Keane

This doctor is very good and knowlegable and understands what couples have gone through before getting to him. just the first visit he re assured me that i had more than enough eggs and wouldnt need a donar. he checked my cervix the same time and we planned ivf because of a blocked tube. But for my drama and stingy hubby we would have done ivf 2years ago. i still remember the mental relief i had after seeing him. Very good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Hands down the best doctor! Very knowledgeable and caught things that other doctors hadn't caught. Friendly and professional. The staff at the clinic are top of the class.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Simply the best doctor I have ever seen in action. If it wasn't for O'Keane taking an unpopular and difficult position against the advice of all his colleagues our twins likely wouldn't be alive today. Cares about and is committed to his patients and is very honest with you about everything. We ended up at another hospital for the actual birth and the care my wife received there only highlighted to me how exceptional he is at his job.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Very compassionate! Made me instantly feel comfortable and calm. Makes the time to talk to his patients. I live 8 hours from Calgary and he always ensured appointments worked around my schedule and called me sometimes at night on his own time. Amazing doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Very compassionate and kind. He is also very informative and encouraging.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Compassionate, is interested in his patients. Listens to concerns.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. O'Keane is kind, compassionate, and committed to ensuring that both the mother and baby are doing well. He treated us for both infertility and then throughout my pregnancy. He was thorough and always erred on the side of caution which ensured my early labour was prevented and I was able to carry until the 38th week. He always took time to answer any questions, and thoroughly complete each appointment. He also made us feel heard, understood and we always felt he recognized how precious this pregnancy was to us. I have never known a better doctor and feel blessed to have have him as our doctor. He is also the snappiest dressed Dr. in town:)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr Okeane is a miracle worker after 10 years of fertility we finally switched to him as our fertility doctor within the year we were expecting our 1st child. He was so helpful and pin pointed the issue right away, all I can say is that he saved my life!!!! I was so depressed over not being able to carry a child and not being able to conceive. He was so nice and helpful and right to the point. I only wish him all the best that life has to offer and will never forget what he did for us. He was also by obygn and delivered by son by c section with no issues. His staff is very nice and helpful as well. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone you would only be so Lucky to have him as your doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr O'Keane. Me and my hubby were married 12 years with no children! We experienced many miscarriages all those years. Then we met Dr O'Keane 2009 and God used him as an angel in our life. He looked after me for my 2 pregnancies in 2010/2011 and 2012/2013 and today we are finally parents of 2 wonderful boys (2 years old and 5 months old); our first born was named after him! This man is great: kind, helpful, polite, nice, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, supporting,...etc; He did everything he could to keep our babies inside until birth; the best doctor ever! I want to add that I also love his sweet irish accent and the way he is always stylish dressed. Also a big thank you to his staff and particularly to the nurse Karen who works with him:Very nice, kind, helpful and supporting!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

always on time, incredibly supportive, and responsive to my refusal to be induced (he wanted to induce me, i didn't want it, he listened to me). when one of our pregnancies resulted in a loss, he was very kind and compassionate. we liked him, and would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011