Ratings for Dr. Suzanne S. Fleigel

Had a very good experience, the staff was pleasant, the doctor very knowledgeable, I was also told ahead of time that the Dr did not do surgeries, her husband, Dr Jeffrey, did the surgeries before he passed away. I will be going back to her.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Its very sad when you wait so long for an appointment then you have a ling wait in waiting room and then when you get to the room you think ok ready. And still waiting only to find out you need surgery the Dr made it seem no big deel if its done or not, along with two other problems. Well guess what this dr KNOW LONGER DOES SURGERY!!! Did not want to do anything sent me on my way. I went for a second opinion. Surgery a MUST causing major problems thru my body and that is just one of the problems. I don't understand how are you suppose to help when patients need surgery and you no longer due it.... per staff & dr. SO HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE SUFFERING BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW THEY CAN GET A SECOND OPINION. BE PROACTIVE ITS YOUR HEALTH NOT HERS

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Waited in the waiting area for 40 minutes. The gruff nurse came to bring me in and scolded me for not having put oil in my ears as she had instructed me to do when I called 3 weeks earlier to book the appointment. I waited another 15 minutes in the room. Dr. came in asked a few questions and did a few simple test. I gave her a CD of my MRI that was done in 2009. She went out to see if she could read the CD. A minute later I heard her next door treating another patient while I waited another 20 minutes. She came back in said she could not read the CD. Told me she would try to get written copy from Dr. Told me to try not sleep with my hands on my face and not to eat ice and see if that helped my ear. NEVER GOING BACK!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Suzanne S. Fleigel's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1975)