Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Magardino

Dr. Magardino performed my deviated septum surgery. He was great from the start explaining all aspects of my issue and answering all of my questions.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Magardino for many months now. I have found Dr. Magardino's team to be very polite, professional and friendly on the phone and in the office. I have been to many office visits and I have never waited for care. Dr. Magardino has a true gift for informing his patients on what he is doing, what he recommends and answering questions. His care of my case has changed my health in many ways for the better. He took the time to completely understand my concerns and past struggles with illness, ear and sinus infections. He suggested many options and provided information on a "new to me" procedure that he has been successfully performing. I am finally finding relief and great care!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Magardino and his team!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Very knowledgeable. Best decision ive made after long battles with sinus infections and tubes in my ears. His staff and friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Magardino.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Magardino is the best of the best. He has been very helpful with my chronic sinus problems from RA.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Very knowledgeable and very caring taking the time to explain everything and answer all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Magardino.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Magardino performed a surgery on my deviated septum and did not correct the problem. After getting worse I got cat scan to confirm Septum is STILL deviated. I could not get back in for an appt after the scan . He also missed a diagnosis of LPR and white plaque on the vocal chords that is either cancer or precancerous. New Doctor has found all my issues and we are working on them.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

We were disappointed with our appointment with Magardino. We arrived 10 minutes early for our appointment to have time to fill out new patient paperwork. Reception nurses were cold and negative mannered. He was 30 minutes late which wasn't even acknowledged by the nurses. Magardino had a rushed bedside manor, was unable or uninterested in answering our questions, slightly arrogant, and condescending. We did the tests we needed to do but will not return.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I got MRSA there after in-office procedure years ago. Just watch the hand washing part which looked questionable to me but I was ashamed to say so at the time.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Doctor Magardino and he's staff we're the best I ever have! After my surgery he's staff was very nice with the post op care and doctor did a great job even on my recovery it was very good and with very minor feel of pain so I highly recommend thank u so much again!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Dr. Magardino and his staff were great throughout my treatment, surgery and post op care. I have no visible scars after a surgery that took 4 hours plus and required 25 stitches, just ten weeks after surgery. He and his staff displayed the highest level of professionalism and very kind and pleasant bed side manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Magardino for surgery involving the neck.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Thomas M. Magardino's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)