Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Magardino

Experienced one nostril or the other completely stuffed up at night and had trouble sleeping. Dr. Magardino performed an in office thermoablation of both nasal turbinates. Minimal discomfort during and after the procedure. My nostrils are now clear at night and I can sleep comfortably. I am very pleased with the results and with Dr. Magardino. The only problem I experienced was a bacterial infection in my right nostril that quickly went away when Dr. Magardino prescribed a Z pack.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

had balloon sinus dilation therapy procedure done by DrMagardino in March 2018 .very well pleased with the results .I can breathe so much better. I would do it again.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Where 6 other doctors couldn't diagnose my problem, Dr. Magardino did. He also treated it with meds successfully and expeditiously. He is a terrific doctor, and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Magardino was so great. I had a septoplasty to fix my deviated septum. I am three weeks post op and feeling great. Dr. Magardino takes his time with you in the office going over everything and is very personable. You can tell he truly cares about you, the outcome, and improving your quality of life. He is down to earth and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend him to anyone exploring the option of getting your deviated septum fixed. He also provides non-operative options.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Magardino is a skilled surgeon with a patient, caring bedside manner. He removed my tonsils, and everything went as smoothly as he explained — with no need to even touch the pain meds! His office is beautiful, and the staff are polite, punctual, and efficient.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr Magardino removed my adult tonsils with great skill, and minimal pain and bleeding. Haven't needed any pain medication. Followed all his instructions, and kept the surgical sites very clean. His surgical center and staff are also great. As to the prior patient complaining about not being called by the doctor himself post op. In my experience, speaking with the doctor should be reserved for emergency situations. The skill of a surgeon and the operations success are most important; not hand-holding.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

To perform surgery on a patient and never call to check on them is negligent. As a patient who received surgery only 72 hours ago, I made multiple attempts to reach Dr.Magardino but never heard back from him. Instead I received a call from his on call physician who informed me that Dr.Magardino was at home and would not be accepting my calls. My experience so far has been disrespectful and concerning. To operate on a patient and then be completely unwilling to help the patient during the recovery process, means this doctor shouldn't be preforming surgeries. Nothing feels quite as unsettling as knowing that as a patient my wellbeing means nothing to this ENT. I hope in the future Dr.Magardino will consider his patients not only pre operative but post operative. Please be aware that once you're out of surgery with this doctor, you are on your own. I will not be returning nor would I recommend him to anyone who needs medical attention.

Submitted August 20, 2017

After suffering chronic sinus infections, I saw Dr. Magardino who ordered appropriate tests to determine I had allergies and narrow sinus passages, both factors contributing to the sinus infections. Dr. Magardino performed the balloon procedure to open up my sinuses. This procedure was in his office and under local anesthesia. He explained the procedure throughout and it lasted under 2 hours. I took a nap that afternoon but was fine the next day. I would strongly recommend Dr. Magardino.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

There's not enough stars for this review! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Magardino! After being hooked on nose spray for over 7 years I can finally breathe on my own! I would use nose spray 5-8 times a day, I always had bottles in my purse, car, desk, nightstand, etc. I'd be in a panic without it! After visiting 3 other ENTs and failed attempts to break free of this addiction (steroid pills, sprays, etc) I finally found Dr. Magardino. He performed septoplasty and turbinate reduction and within a little under 2 weeks healing time I can finally breathe naturally! I didn't think I'd ever see the day without nose spray again! Dr. Magardino is great, he actually spends time with you and listens unlike other doctors who rush out of patient rooms. He is extremely knowledgeable and skilled at what he does. I highly recommend him and can't think him enough!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Magardino is one of the nicest doctors, as well as one of the very best in SW Florida. His staff is efficient and friendly. He carefully explains your condition and treatment options. The best ENT doctor I have seen in over 25 years!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Thomas M. Magardino's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)