Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Magardino

To perform surgery on a patient and never call to check on them is negligent. As a patient who received surgery only 72 hours ago, I made multiple attempts to reach Dr.Magardino but never heard back from him. Instead I received a call from his on call physician who informed me that Dr.Magardino was at home and would not be accepting my calls. My experience so far has been disrespectful and concerning. To operate on a patient and then be completely unwilling to help the patient during the recovery process, means this doctor shouldn't be preforming surgeries. Nothing feels quite as unsettling as knowing that as a patient my wellbeing means nothing to this ENT. I hope in the future Dr.Magardino will consider his patients not only pre operative but post operative. Please be aware that once you're out of surgery with this doctor, you are on your own. I will not be returning nor would I recommend him to anyone who needs medical attention.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

After suffering chronic sinus infections, I saw Dr. Magardino who ordered appropriate tests to determine I had allergies and narrow sinus passages, both factors contributing to the sinus infections. Dr. Magardino performed the balloon procedure to open up my sinuses. This procedure was in his office and under local anesthesia. He explained the procedure throughout and it lasted under 2 hours. I took a nap that afternoon but was fine the next day. I would strongly recommend Dr. Magardino.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

There's not enough stars for this review! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Magardino! After being hooked on nose spray for over 7 years I can finally breathe on my own! I would use nose spray 5-8 times a day, I always had bottles in my purse, car, desk, nightstand, etc. I'd be in a panic without it! After visiting 3 other ENTs and failed attempts to break free of this addiction (steroid pills, sprays, etc) I finally found Dr. Magardino. He performed septoplasty and turbinate reduction and within a little under 2 weeks healing time I can finally breathe naturally! I didn't think I'd ever see the day without nose spray again! Dr. Magardino is great, he actually spends time with you and listens unlike other doctors who rush out of patient rooms. He is extremely knowledgeable and skilled at what he does. I highly recommend him and can't think him enough!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Magardino is one of the nicest doctors, as well as one of the very best in SW Florida. His staff is efficient and friendly. He carefully explains your condition and treatment options. The best ENT doctor I have seen in over 25 years!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I am very pleased with the results of my Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction. Dr. Magardino and staff were very professional curtious at every stage of my treatment. I am finaly able to breath freely and clearly. Thank Dr. Magardino and staff for very positve experiance.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Magardino performed my deviated septum surgery. He was great from the start explaining all aspects of my issue and answering all of my questions.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Magardino for many months now. I have found Dr. Magardino's team to be very polite, professional and friendly on the phone and in the office. I have been to many office visits and I have never waited for care. Dr. Magardino has a true gift for informing his patients on what he is doing, what he recommends and answering questions. His care of my case has changed my health in many ways for the better. He took the time to completely understand my concerns and past struggles with illness, ear and sinus infections. He suggested many options and provided information on a "new to me" procedure that he has been successfully performing. I am finally finding relief and great care!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Magardino and his team!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Very knowledgeable. Best decision ive made after long battles with sinus infections and tubes in my ears. His staff and friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Magardino.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Magardino is the best of the best. He has been very helpful with my chronic sinus problems from RA.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Very knowledgeable and very caring taking the time to explain everything and answer all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Magardino.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Thomas M. Magardino's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)